Chapter 3

Lauren's pov

I watched as kayla exited my trailer. I got An idea. The poor girl has been through so much and I could tell. She really needs people who care and I know this whole cast and crew are just who she needs. I'm going to break that shell of hers if its the last thing I do. I asked her to go out on Friday, but that's not what really is going on. I'm gonna get the whole cast and crew together and we are gonna have a welcome party for her at my place. I just gotta make sure Robert was ok with it, maybe let shooting off early on Friday. I walked to Robert after I got made into Maggie,

"hey Robert" I said

and looked around to make sure kayla wasn't around.

"What's up?" He asked.

"This Friday i want to have a cast and crew party at my house as kind of a welcome to the family party for kayla."

I explained. He smiled widely,

" that's a great idea! I should have thought of that." He laughed.

"I want it to be a surprise is there any way we could end filming early on Friday?" I asked.

"I'm thinking we just take a day off on Friday. I'll make the announcement." He said.

I smiled and said,"thank you!"

It was towards the end of our day and I saw Robert send kayla on a quick errand.

"Everyone gather around quickly." Robert yelled.

Everyone circled Robert.

" we will not be having filming on fridAy. Everyone is to go to Lauren's house, she is having a welcome party for kayla. I know you all have noticed how quiet she is. She doesn't feel like she belongs so let's go and make her feel welcome." He said.

Everyone agreed and kept it a secret. I saw norman going to his trailer and ran up to him.

Normans pov

After the announcement of the party, I couldn't be more excited. Hell I love a good party. Especially the reason for this one. Kayla looked like a nice girl and deserved to feel welcome. I've meant to personally introduce myself to her, but could never find her. Yet whenever I did see her and she looked at me, I'd feel something in my stomach. Hell I couldn't be feeling something for this girl, I haven't even met her. Plus I'm 45 she's 20. I sighed to myself and about opened the door to my trailer when I heard someone yell my name. I turned and saw Lauren running up to me.

"Hey norman!" She said when she reached me.

"Yea wats up?" I asked.

"You're coming Friday right?" She asked.

"Yea was planning on it." I replied.

"Good, it's important that you do." She replied.

i raised an eyebrow, confused. She smiled,

"don't worry about it. Just be there." And she walked away.