Chapter 30

Kayla's pov

a man opened up the two doors that led to the room. I heard the chatter from all the people and then people started cheering and screaming. Must be for norman. That's when I finally got a good look and saw people were cheering and pointing at me. It was for me. I just gawked and I was being led into the direction my booth was in. My eyes about popped out of my head when I saw how many people were in line to meet me. Once I was being led behind the table, the cheering started again. I blushed and was given a marker to sign things with. I looked to the booth next to me and it was norman. Girls were already hugging all over him and kissing on him. I got a pang in my heart, but I quickly shook it off knowing months ago I was just like them and would have done anything to kiss norman. I sighed, but was very nervous for my signing to begin. What if I say something stupid to a fan? What if they don't like me? I took a deep breath and put a smile on my face as they started my signing. First up was a few teenage girls. I smiled and signed their pictures.

"o my gosh you are amazing!" One said.

"can we get a picture with you?' The other asked clearly nervous.

i smiled,"of course" and came around the table taking a picture with them.

I felt them both shaking. It amazed me how I now had that impact on people. Now I understand people being like that because of norman, but with me? It was weird. When the picture took they each hugged me and walked away. I turned for my next signature. A huge smile came on my face when it was a little girl, couldn't have been more than 6 and she was dressed as Lilly. I gasped and bent down to her level, opening up my arms for her to hug me. She smiled and ran into my arms hugging me tightly. I picked he girl up in my arms and I looked at her,

"you look amazing sweetheart!"

"thank you!" She replied shyly playing with her hair.

"you want me to sign something for you?" I asked.

she nodded and looked to her mom. I put the girl down and her mom handed me a doll of my character. I didn't even know they had these.

"What's your name sweety?" I asked.

"Alyssa" she smiled.

"that's a beautiful name" I smiled and signed her doll.

her mom then came up and picked Alyssa up,"thank you so much she absolutely loves you and I couldn't be more happy with the girl my little girl looks up to"

"thank you so much! Hey you guys have a photo op later?" I asked.

her mom shook her head,"no I could barely afford to bring her here., but when we heard you were coming I had to bring her"

I looked at the woman and about cried,"here, you come. You come by the photo op later"

her mom looked shocked and then Alyssa hugged onto me again,"thank you so much Lilly!"

i laughed he'd as she called me by my characters name,"you're welcome sweety"

after that, alyssa and her mom left. I couldn't believe how easy this was and I was very excited for the photo op later. I looked over to see how norman was. He was just getting done signing something and we made eye contact. I smiled and he smirked and winked at me. I knew I was blushing so I quickly looked away and back to the next fan in line. This was going to be an amazing weekend.