Chapter 23

I waited in the living room while Lauren was getting changed into her bathing suit. I sighed when she walked out. Her bikini was navy blue with silver lines going through it and had the body of a goddess. I would look terrible compared to her. She smiled and came over as she slipped on her shaw.

"You know my brother is probably gonna die when he sees you in a bikini" I chuckled.

"not as bad as norman will when he sees you" she smiled.

i shook my head no and she just chuckled,"come on. I want to swim before you're family gets here and we have to look nice"

i smiled and followed her outside. We walked up the stairs to the deck and saw everyone in the pool. Chandler and Justin were having a dunking war. Most the guys were just leanin by the edge with a beer and Melissa and Emily were sunbathing. I smiled at the scene. I couldn't believe how my life has changed. Wait. Where was norman? My question was quickly answered when I heard yelling. I turned and saw norman in his bathing suit running away from someone. God did he look quite attractive shirtless. He had a water gun in his hands and kept lookin behind him, not a minute later Andrew was behind him with another water gun. Those two are like two big kids I swear. Norman quickly jumped in the pool with Andrew behind him. When they surfaced, they started splashing each other. Everyone was laughing at the two. Lauren took off her shaw and laughter stopped. I about fell over when I saw Justin's eyes. Lauren then looked at me and I tried to make an excuse that maybe mom would need me but she wouldn't have it. I sighed and looked at the pool which now consisted of everyone's eyes on us. I wasn't getting out of this.

Normans pov

i waited patiently for kayla to reveal her bathing suit. What? I'm anxious. She looked nervous though which I didn't understand. She's beautiful and I wanted badly to see her beautiful body. When Lauren took off her shaw, I about heard Justin's mouth hit the floor. I swam away from Andrew and to the kids,

"yer gonna catch flies if ya don't shut it" I joked earning a death glare from him.

I laughed until i heard chandler whistle. I quickly turned to him and saw his eyes about to pop out of his head. I turned my gaze in the direction his was and froze. Kayla stood there in a purple and orange bikini. Everything about her at that moment was perfect. Why the hell was she so scared to show it off! I playfully hit chandler on the head,

"ow!"he exclaimed.

"mine" I said and swam over to the edge by michael. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"Damn girl, why ya been hiding that from us?" Michael smirked.

i knew he was going to make some sort of remark, but even though I didn't like it. I agreed with him. I quickly slapped him on the head like I did chandler.

"ow! Dammit norman!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled and then smiled at her who was blushing tremendously. It was cute when she blushed.

"get in!" I yelled at the girls smiling.

they both smiled and still remained standing there. She better hurry or I'm gonna throw her in. A few minutes went by and they were stalling. My urge to touch her was rising so I quickly pulled myself out of the pool and walked over to them. Lauren laughed and ran, jumping into the pool. Kayla remained there, standing her ground, looking up at me. I looked over her body as I towered over her,

"ya gonna get In or am I gonna have to force ya?" I smirked.

"I can't swim remember?" she smiled.

i laughed, thinking about the first time I ever met her when she played that trick on me.

"Aint fallin for that this time sweetheart." I smirked and before she could do anything I threw her over my shoulder.

i heard her laughing and I was being cheered on by the cast in the pool. I quickly ran and jumped with her over my shoulder into the pool. I came up before she did laughing my ass off. I moved the hair out of my face and saw she had resurfaced. I thought she looked hot before, but now. Just wow. She smiled and swam over to me and placed her arms around my neck and I held onto her by her waist. I took this moment to completely look her up and down. My hands trembled at the touch of her bare skin. I just looked at her and sighed,

"damn"

"see something ya like?" She smirked.

"ya been hidin this from me the whole time?" I joked.

she blushed,"shut up"

i leaned in to kiss her when we heard someone yell, "who wants to play chicken!!"

kayla turned in her arms as everyone cheered and picked a partner,

"dibs on kayla!" Chandler said.

i looked over at him,"in your dreams kid!" And before he could say anything I went underwater and kayla got on my shoulders.

"sorry chan. You probably couldn't carry me anyways" she chuckled.

"alright the walking dead power couples first. See who's the last standing. Lilly and daryl vs. Glenn and Maggie!" Emily cheered.

steven got Lauren on his shoulders and we began our war. As e two girls were fighting on our shoulders, Steven and I smirked at each other. I mean can ya blame us? It didn't take long and kayla ended up pushing Lauren off.

"Victory!" I cheered and fell straight back .

Kayla resurfaced and we both started laughing, "hell ya! Lilly and daryl till the end!"

another game started when I saw kayla swim over to Justin.

kaylas pov

this was great! I was having so much fun! I noticed Justin was shying away and in the corner of the pool by himself so I swam over while Andrew and Emily fought Michael and Melissa.

"Hey aren't you having fun" I asked.

"ya, it's just weird ya know?" He said.

"how so?" I asked.

"kayla our pool is filled with the cast of the walking dead, people we have watched on tv for years." He said.

"I know it's crazy huh" I laughed.

"ya, Norman's good for you." He said.

"ya he is" I smiled.

"I still can't believe Lauren Cohan is in a bikini in our pool" he laughed.

i laughed and heard a big splash, I looked over and saw Emily was in the water. Then I thought of something and smirked at Justin.

"what?" He asked.

i turned around and yelled, "alright! Me and norman vs Justin and Lauren!"

I turned back to Justin, his face red as a cherry and eyes wide. I chuckled and whispered,

"you're welcome"

as I swam past Lauren to get to norman.

About an hour past by and mom came out and said,

"Kay. It's almost 2, you're guest will be here in about an hour you should probably go freshen up a bit."

i smiled and nodded as I got out of the pool to dry off. Everyone followed and sat around me.

"you guys didn't have to get out." I chuckled.

"Sure we did. Wanna make a good first impression with your family. Don't we norman?" Andrew chuckled.

i smiled and Steven said,"ya and that probably wouldn't happen with us all wet and in our bathing suits."

"trust me some of my cousins are walking dead fans, they probably would prefer to meet you guys like that" I laughed.

everyone else also laughed and when I got dry, I walked to my bedroom to get ready. I wonder how my family will react to having the cast of the walking dead at my party.