Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning. This was the day. The firs day of the rest of my life. The changing point. I started to get ready when I heard my phone vibrate. I picked it up and saw twitter updates. I usually ignore it cause I'm never on it, but decided to check this time. Damn I had a lot of notifications. I clicked on them and saw all the walking dead cast members followed me. Butterflies filled my stomach. I still couldn't believe this all was happening. Then I noticed norman followed me today. I screamed. Yes I'm still a major fan girl. So what? Then I saw I had been tagged in photos.

I clicked on it and blushed. It was the pictures we took last night. Then the very last picture was the one of us smiling. The caption made my heart race,

@Normanreedus: Spending the evening with my favorite girl @kaylarolfes :)

His favorite girl? What! No way!

I tweeted back,

@kaylarolfes@normanreedus definitely had fun with my favorite guy :)

The smile never left my face. I just wanted to get to set, see him, and just hug him. I quickly drove to set and walked around looking for norman. Where was he! He as to be in his trailer! I started to run to his trailer but was stopped by Robert,

"Hey kayla!"

I stopped and looked at him and he smiled,"come on! Ya gotta get ready, let me show you to your trailer."

"Ummm alright, I just gotta see norman real quick." I started.

"No come on you'll see him when you're filming." He said.

I sighed and nodded. I began following him looking back over towards Norman's trailer. I sighed, So close.

Lauren's pov

I got done becoming Maggie and ran to Kayla's trailer. It was her first day and I wanted to see how she was. I arrived and knocked on her trailer.

"Who is it?" Her stylist called.

"Lauren" I yelled back

"Come on in!" Kayla yelled.

I smiled and walked in seeing them putting the dirt and fake blood on kayla. Today was the day that daryl finds her on a hunt. She was wearing a black tank top and army green shorts with combat boots. It was sexy and badass at the same time. I looked at her and she smiled as they finished her up.

"Alright, all done" her stylist said.

We thanked her and she left. I looked back at her and smiled,

"Look at you!"

"I can't do this Lauren what if I mess up? What if I forget my lines?" she shook.

"Hey look at me. You can do this. You deserve this!" I smiled.

She still seemed hesitant.

"You'll do great." I said and she smiled. "Plus you get to be with norman today."

"I know that what's made me so nervous. Acting with daryl." She said.

"We'll you better get use to it, Lilly is Daryl's love interest." I said.

"I know" she smiled blushing.

"Why do you think we are keeping you from norman today? We want it to be a surprise for him." I smiled.

She just blushed.

"So girl how was the date. I saw the pictures. Tell me everything!" I urged.

She rolled her eyes and was just about to say something when Robert came in," sorry to interrupt but we gotta get you to your starting point. Don't want him to see you yet."

He smiled at kayla and she nodded. I yelled behind her," hey don't think you got out of spilling the details."

She laughed and I ran up next to her.

"You coming too?" She asked confused.

"Girl the whole cast is. We wanna see his face." I laughed.