Chapter 7

Roberts p.o.v

That was amazing.

Kaylas p.o.v.The next day.

I got to set early and was greeted by everyone, even people who I didn't know knew me. I just awkwardly waved at them as I passed them on my way to Lauren's trailer. Lauren is probably my best friend here. We hugged and I already knew what she wanted to do and I already had my lines memorized. Every morning I helped her with her lines but today she wanted to try different ways to act it out so I would have to actually act it out with her today. No one was around so I didn't mind it. Plus I loved Lilly's character so it was fun. We walked out into the prison yard and started our lines.

Maggie:Lilly!(Maggie ran after Lilly in the field)Lilly wait!

(Lilly keeps running. Tears down her face)

Maggie:Lilly please!

(Lilly finally stopped and turned around crying histerically)

Lilly:what Maggie! What!

Maggie: please stop!

Lilly: no Maggie you heard yourself! I'm not wanted here!

Maggie: don't listen to him you know for a fact that you are needed here.

Lilly: seemed pretty convincing to me! He wants me gone fine! I'm better on my own anyways!

Maggie: you know that isn't true!

Lilly: is to! I was by myself for 3 damn months before y'all found me!

Maggie: think this through!

Lilly: I have! (I turned to walk away)

Maggie: so that is it then, you're just gonna walk out on everyone that cares about you.

Lilly:ain't no one care about me.

Maggie:(in tears) what about me? You are my best friend! What about Rick? You are like his daughter? And wat about Carl! You are the only one he looks up to, probably even cares about. You are like his older sister! And what about dar.." (She started to say but Lilly cuts her off)

Lilly: don't even say his name

Maggie: Lilly you know he car..(cut off again)

Lilly: no! He does not! He wouldn't have to told me to leave if he did! Now Maggie leave me alone!( Lilly turns again to leave, Maggie comes up behind her and turns her to her)

Maggie: I know I can't make you stay. At least take take this.( she removes her necklace and places it over Lilly's head. Both in tears)

Lilly: thank you Maggie. (Hugs Maggie) please tell everyone Im sorry. Tell Rick especially Carl that I love them. I'll stay safe."

(Maggie just nods through her tears)

Lilly: love ya Maggie.(exit prison gates I'm sprints)

I turn back to Lauren and we just hug each other, the scene was emotional. I don't know how she's gonna do it to whoever gets hired as Lilly. Lauren pulled away,

"you're amazing!"

"Thanks" I smiled.

"You ever consider acting?" She asked.

I just shook my head,

" I was in a few plays in high school but never was a leading role."

We then heard clapping and quickly looked to see Robert. I thought we were alone.

Roberts pov

I got to set early to get some stuff done before filming and before the cast gets here. Plus the stress of finding a Lilly by next week was really bad. I had an idea of who I wanted to try out. After seeing Kayla's performance at the party, I had a feeling. I actually wanted Lilly to look like kayla. She inspired the character. I was about to head into the prison when I saw Lauren and kayla in the field. I was going over to tell them good morning when they started screaming at each other. I don't understand I thought they were friends. I quickly ran down to break it up until I heard Lauren yell

"Lilly! Please!"

Wait they were rehearsing? I decided to stay hidden, I wanted to see how she portrayed Lilly, especially in such an emotional scene. As I watched I got tears in my eyes at the two. Their connection was perfect. She was perfect. If I wasn't convinced about her acting at the party, I was definitely convinced now. I found my Lilly. Once they were done they both ran and hugged each other. Those two girls have not known each other long and they were already like sisters. Which was perfect because Lilly and Maggie are best friends in the script. Then I remembered her connection with norman at the party. I was pretty sure they both liked each other which would also work since Lilly is Daryl's love interest. She was perfect. I stepped hour clapping my hands. Kayla's face was one of pure shock.