Chapter 5

Lauren's pov

Kayla excused herself to the restroom, but I knew that's not where she was going. Norman was mentioned and she was probably exhausted at all the socializing she was doing. I looked around for norman. I knew how much she cared about him And he's the only one she hasn't met yet. That was going to change tonight. I walked into the kitchen and found him talking to Andrew. I walked in the middle of them,

"I hate to interrupt but norman have you met kayla yet?"

"No I haven't" he replied.

"Really? She's cool as hell." Andrew replied.

I smiled knowing I'm succeeding so far.

"Plus she's looking pretty good tonight." Andrew added and both men laughed.

I rolled my eyes,

" norman come with me."

He nodded and followed me to where I saw kayla walk. I stopped when I saw her on the balcony by herself through the glass door.

"Wow." I heard norman whisper.

A smile grew on my face,

"go talk to her."

He stood there for a minute and before he about opened the door I said,

"norman she's gonna be nervous, especially around you."

He nodded and opened the door slowly and I walked away.

Normans pov

I watched Lauren walk away and looked back to the girl on the balcony. I know I shouldn't be thinking this but Andy was right, she looks damn good. I've only seen her a few times around set but thIs girl has really made an Impression on me.

"We'll here goes nothing" I sighed and walked out the door to the balcony

Kayla's pov

I was awoken from my deep thoughts when I heard the door open and close from behind me. I didn't even turn around, thinking it was Lauren coming to get me and make me socialize some more. I laughed,

"found me huh?"

There was no response so I just laughed again.

"Why you out here alone?" Asked a voice.

I froze. That wasn't Lauren. I knew that voice anywhere. It was the voice belonging to the man I was most nervous to meet. I turned around slowly and looked to see norman leaning against the door, hands in his pockets, and wearing black dress pants And a blue dress shirt with a black jacket over it. He looked gorgeous. I said nothing, I couldn't. I was so struck by his beauty. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Beautiful night isn't it?"

He tried to make small talk. I just nodded as he stopped when he was right next to me.

"Im sorry I thought you were Lauren." I finally said looking back out towards her yard.

"I figured. Sorry to disappoint ya." He chuckled.

I turned to him," no no not at all. Trust me." I laughed.

"So why you out here by yourself?" He asked again.

"I don't know. Just to get away from all the talking to people. I'm not used to being the center of attention." I said softly.

"I understand. If you want me to go." He started to say but I interrupted,

"no."

He looked at me, confused at my sudden urgency for him to stay. I blushed and looked away,

"please stay."

He chuckled,

"alright then. I'm norman by the way."

"I know who you are" I laughed,"been a fan for years."

He smiled,"well thank you kayla."

I blushed and unfortunately he noticed.

"What?" He asked.

Clearly he couldn't see the impact he has on people.

"Umm I didn't think you knew who I was." I whispered.

"Course I do. Remembered the first Time Robert introduced ya." He said and I just smiled.

"We should probably get back to your party." He laughed.

I just sighed,"o boy."

"Come on, I'll stay with ya if you want me to." He said.

I looked at him,"that would be great."

He held out his hand for me to take and willingly I took it. He pulled me close to whisper in my ear. I about passed out.

"By the way you look lovely tonight." He whispered in my ear and pulled away so I could look at his beautiful eyes. If I wasn't already blushing I definitely was now.