Chapter 28

Mary woke up next to a sleeping Joker

Mary woke up next to a sleeping Joker. She carefully slipped out of the bed without hurting herself and waking him. She tip toed to her bathroom and filled the tub up with warm water and bubbles. She could feel her pain ease from her hip. She spoke out loud with her eyes closed, "I could stay in here all day."

"Can I join you..?" Mary's eyes shot open in shock. Some of the water sloshed out as she covered herself. 

Joker had snuck in while she was soaking

Joker had snuck in while she was soaking. "Ummm.." Joker strutted to the side of the tub and nealed beside the tub and dipped his hand under the suds. Mary's breath hitched as he caressed the calf of her leg and traveled further up. She tried to press her knees together but her weak hip wouldn't let her. Mary's head leaned back as she bit her lip. "Please.. Stop.. " 

Joker slowed the rise of his traveling hand, "looks like your enjoying it." Mary looked back to him. His hand started its journey again. "Don't it feel nice?" Mary face looked of pain, but was the face of failing resistance. 

Mary closed her eyes, "I'm just afraid of the pain." 

Jokers face had preditor written all over it. "I'll be easy Sweetness. Trust me."Mary kept her yes closed as her breathing became heavy.  She gasped as Jokers fingers slipped into her. "Relax.. Let me do all the work." Mary tried to relax but it was hard to do with his actions. It seemed that his slow fingers were tormenting her into a slow orgasim. Mary whimpered. Jokers preditor face grew more eager. "Common baby. Cum for Daddy." Mary orgasim finnal arrived as she spasmed around his fingers. She gasped as she found relief. Joker slid up to the head of the tub and kissed her. He smiled down at her, "Are you ready to get out?" Mary nodded. 

Joker went to reach in to help her, but she stopped him. "I.. I don't want you to see me. My hip looks terrible." She had emotional pain in her face as she said it. 

Joker stroked her face, "How your wounds happened,out weighs what they looked like. I find you more beautiful for that."

Mary slightly smiled, "Can you please look away?"

Joker hopped to his feet and grabbed a fluffy bath robe, he turned his head as she climed out. Mary secured the robe, she turned to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She pressed her lips against his back and kissed him. Joker pulled her hands lose as he turned to her. He scooped Mary up and carried her to her closet. He gently sat her feet down and kissed her hand before he turned and left.