~Chapter 1~

Tris P.O.V

Today I finally get to go pick up Monica and I just can't wait. I awalys wanted a child but I felt that I should adopt because some poeple...most people just want their own so then the babies that can't be with their real parents are left behind so I adopted. Plus I don't even have a boyfriend so I won't be having my own in awhile.( her outfit up top ) When I am finally dressed and ready I head out and hop into my green jeep.

                                                                                                                ********
When I get here to the adoption center they already have her already for me to get her. She actually kinda looks like me... that's really werid... oh well I think it's really cute. I finally get her in my arms and I just fall in love like she is already my own.Which she is and I am happy for it. Now let me try and figure out how to work this car seat... You know this is really harder then i thought but I did it. See i'm getting better by the minute. The thing is that Monica hasn't said or did her frist steps yet and I get to whitness that and that is just amazing. To me at least it is, I don't know about the other moms but it is to me and that is what matters.

On the ride back to my house I get a call and thank you Eaton Tech for providing bluetooth ear pieces.
T: Hello this is Tris
4: Hey Tris this is Four and I heard that you need a promotion if not you have to leave is this correct?
T: Yes Four that is correct, you see I need a higher pay because I just adopted my new baby girl and I need more money so yes that is correct why do you ask?
4: Well as you may know I run the company and I need a new assistiant and I think you would be perfect for it and the pay is way higher it's $16 and hour and you are basically with me the whole day but you will have to keep your child Monica down okay?
T: Thank you so much it means a lot when do I start?
4: You start early in the morning 7:30 and it is to 8:00 at night like I said basically the whole day
T: not a problem I will be there tomorrow good bye
4: good bye have a good night
T: Thank you you to
~call ended~
" Guess what Monica mommy gets to keep her amazing job and you get to come with me, isn't that cool or what?" Monica just claps happily so I take that as a yes.
                                                                                                       **************
We finally get to my apartment and as soon as I toke her into her room, Monica wouldn't​ stop smiling. At least not in till I gave her a bottle and rocked her in the rocking chair. This is just great being a mom it is amazing. Just holding her and being there for her knowing that makes me smile. She really is going to make a difference in my life and it is going to be great I can just feel it. A ringing noise brings me out of thought and I look at my phone to see who is calling now. Caller ID: Chrissy ,I press answer on my ear piece.
C: Hey! Did you get her yet? and can you open your door I have been knocking for like a minute
T: Ya I will be there in a sec bye
~call ended~
I have Monica in my arms so she can just see for her self and open the door. Christina's face is priceless, she is smiling from ear to ear and jumping up and down holding her arms out saying 'Give me I want to hold the miracle' I let her and tell her I am going to go get her burping blanket so I can burp her. As soon as I get into the living room Monica is past out cold. "Wow I guess she just wanted to sleep here I will put her in her crib and if you want we can watch a movie or something if you want to spend the night" I say carrying Monica to her room.

" No it's fine I just wanted to stop by and say hi to the little one I will talk to you tomorrow I can tell you are tried bye" Christina says and is out the door. Ok well that gives me time to do stuff.I turn on the baby monitor and grab the other one so I can take a shower. I put the monitor one and set it down on the counter and hop into the shower and let the hot water hit my skin and it feels so good. After my shower I hurry up and get dressed into a gray night gown and fall into a dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys yay or nay I love it so far Trust me it will get way better as the story continues but you guys get it

All rights to Veronica Roth (character wise)

Q:favorie car?

A:Jeeps