~ Chapter 3 ~

I feel so stupid. why did I let myself accept this job? I am falling for my boss this is really, really bad. I am currently in the office Four and I share and I am working on all the new shipments schedule and Four's schedule and can't help but to think about him. He is very attractive and his eyes, oh his eyes you can just get lost in them and never be able to return. I get snapped out of my thoughts when Four waves his hand in my face calling my name. " Tris you in there? Hello? " Four asks.

" Yes I am right here, I was thinking about... something, what do you want or need? " I ask with a smile. He just laughs and shakes his head with a smile. " Did I do something, what is funny " I ask with my eyebrows raised.

" Ya you did do something... Tris " He says and chuckles while looking at me straight in the eye. " Tris you are something I must say, I am glad you did not have to leave because I would have died if not you, thank you " he says and gives me a hug.

" Okay I am not complianing I am a total hugger but this, this feels right, I hope that didn't come out creepy but it is true " I say and smile at are amazing hug. He feels protective, like I am safe as long as I am with him. But all good things come to a end, sadly. Monica is crying and probably​ will hate me if I don't hurry so I break the hug. " Sorry but Monica is crying I have to see what is up " I say and have a little skip in my step. " What is wrong Monica are you hungry we haven't eaten at all today " I say and pick her up and go to the diper bag to get a bottle.

Once I realise that it is cold and she won't drink cold milk I go to Four with Monica on my hip and ask " hey do you have a microwave? I could really use it " Four comes up to me and takes Monica and the bottle and walks away. " What do you think you are doing? " I ask because I need to know where m baby is going at all times.

" I am heating up the milk and holding Monica now calm down, it is okay I won't hurt her, I wouldn't dream of it " he says but whispers the last part but I act like I didn't hear him. " Hey, you know what sense today is a slow day, why don't we go get ice cream my treat or something to eat because I am starving " four asks and at the end smiles.

" Okay, I didn't eat yet today and I am hungry to so where do you want to go? " I ask going back to the spare room to grab everything and come back and put Monica's coat on her and I put mine on too. Once Four puts his on we are out the door to who knows where.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys next chapter will be them on a 'lunch break' and hope you guys like it!

All rights to Veronica Roth (except Monica)

Q:favorit thing in dauntless trianing?
A: Fighting and knife throwing (sounds fun
The photo up top is when they are together talking