~Chapter 2~

I wake up to crying on the monitor and I get up fast and run to her. Monica is balling her eyes out, I quickly pick her up and rock her in my arms. I try doing this for a few minutes but it only helps a little bit. So I heat up milk for her bottle and take her to my room so the milk can heat up and I can change for work ( Pic up top ). Monica likes watching me do stuff because she is just stareing at me while I change it is kinda funny. Once i'm all done I pick up Monica and get her bottles ready for the day. I put all the bottles, dipers, and extra clothes in there for emergencys if there is any. Then we are off.

We make it to Eaton Tech and I have a nervous feeling that I am going to mess something up because this is a big job and I awalys get nervous when I do big things. Mainly because I don't really like attention, I am more of the back of the room/shadows girl where no one notices me. When we walk in I ask the lady at the front desk where I am going to meet this Four Eaton for my job. I am drected to the top floor frist door to my right and that is where I go.

"Come in " Four says and I do. " Welcome you must be Tris because I wasn't expecting anyone this eraly or at all today, it is nice to meet you and... Monica right?" Four says shaking my hand and looking at Monica

"Ya, thank you so much for this job, it means a lot to me" I say with a smile on my face. I keep on seeing Four glance at Monica. Not even guys can say that babies are not cute. And if they do then they are not human. " Do you want to hold her, I can see you glancing at her I don't mind" I say and he just nods his head yes.

" She looks a lot like you even though your are not the real mother, no offense but that is kinda werid don't you think?" Four says and I give him a look that says 'I know right'. He just laughs ands hands me her back. " Okay so I set up a crib right over there in the spare room and put a baby monitor so we can hear her and so the clients don't think anything, is that okay?" Four asks rubbing the back of his neck.

" Ya, that is perfect thank you, agian " that is all I say and head to the room. It is giant it is like another room/bedroom. Wow, if you can't have work at home then you bring home to work. Four walks in and just stands at the door and leans against the door frame. Even though I am turned around I can still feel his eyes on Monica and I. " You know Mr.Eaton you can come in Monica really likes you" I say and turn around to face him.

" How did you know I was here?" He asks walking toward me and stoping inches away from my face " why did you adopt a baby if  you need more money was there another reason?" Four says wiggling his eyebrows. Him making me laugh but I wanted to go along with it.

" Ya my other reason was to be your assistant and always help you with this " I say that and kiss him on the cheek, and I giggle. Wait, what? I don't giggle, never. After that he is speechless it is haliourus. ' I wonder what would happen if I kissed him on the lips?'.

" Then it would be my pleasure" he says and bows, I must have had a confused face because he adds " you were thinking out loud and we really need to get back to work..." he says and looks at Monica and smiles " well here have the new Ephone 7plus it is new and isn't out yet, so you are lucky and I put my number and the company number  if you need it and call me any time if you are confused or just need help in general" he says and walks out the door.

" Wow this is going to be hard Monica, I am falling" I say the last part in a whisper and smile at Monica knowing today is going to be fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hoped you guys liked that because there is way more to come

All rights to Veronica Roth (character wise but not Monica she is mine)

Q: what faction would you chose?
A: Dauntless (love fighting)