Chapter9

I tell Four what happened and now we are going on a 'little road trip'.

He had his second in demand watch over the company. But there is cameras every where so we can still see what's going on. 

We went home and got everything that will last a long time. Everything.  To mattress sheets to diapers.  I grabbed a few snacks for the road until we stop.

We we're out the door and I think Monica is confused because she keeps on giving me we did looks. "You got everything babe? " Four says.  Did he just call me BABE?!?!. TRIS focus.

"Ya I got everything,  so where do you want to go ? We could go to my canine for a little while.. " I say/ask.  He doesn't repile but starts my Jeep. So I take that as a yes...

"Where is it?" He asked as he starts driving. I pull it up on my phone and have the GPS show us where to go.
-When we get to the cabin-

"Monica stop crying you just ate and I changed you what do you want? " I say getting a little annoyed.

Four comes up from behind me and put his hands on my waist.  He smiles at Monica and she stops crying. Thank God. "I guess I have an magic touch" he says with a smirk.

I laugh and hand her to him. "You can keep her then , I am going for a walk" I say and walk out the door. When I get about 2minutes  away from them I sit down and close my eyes.  When all of a sudden I feel hands on my shoulders.

--------
Please don't hate me . But I put a cliff hanger on there .

-Alpha 🐺
Aka- Fandoms_Originals