Chapter 14

The two gards take off their masks and walk over to me and tell me to follow them. I take Liz's silver pistol just in case I need it. I have had target practice a few times because I wanted to be a cop but they said I didn't had what it takes. We head down some hallways and the lights start to blink red. Meaning there is a breach. Code for attack is happening and intruders are here, take them out.

I motion us to cricle around so we can get everyone and not stay in one spot and make it easier for them. I go sraight and have the pistal locked and loaded. A door opens and a sworm of people come in at once. Going behind the wall I whisle and try to tell them I need back up. Going from the side I take them out one by one and get a bullet perse through my leg barly.

The lights go out and I can't see anything and I scream. I can't see and i'm in a place I don't even know and people are tyring to kill me. I am freaking out. " Tris! I am right here I need you to stay where you are I have night vision glasses and I have a pair for you. Now stay where you are okay?" I nod hopeing that they saw that and I feel something graze across my sholder and I flip out swinging my arms every where. " Calm down it is just me" I calm down and feel something go on my face.

Finally I am able to see. That's when I see him. My long lost best friends Uhiarh, Zeke, and Four. OMG! I run up to four and kiss him passionaly. people start coming back and I shoot at them and injure them badly and Zeke finishes them I can never really kill someone unless they deserve it like they killed this certain person. Anyway,we excape and just to have another group of people surround us. A person walks out in front " Hello Beatrice, I am Liz's ex-husband, I have been trying to get a hold of you and tell you that she is after you and the baby. she never wanted it after what I did and sh ewas going to kill it but I put it in adoption making sure it was safe apperntaly not. Now that she is dead I want you to keep her and take her as your own. thank you, for everything Tris" He says and leaves all the people follow.

It's done.

We are safe.

----
hey guys it is the end! There will be a epologe to this. I am not doing a sequel to this because I am doing other divergent books :)
Hope you guys liked this book and the epologe will be up soon!

Q: Did you like the ending?

A: YES! ( But couldn't think of anything else )