Epologe

Tobias and I are great. Monica is 5 years old and Raven is 2 years old. We had a child after we got married a year after everything happened and lerned that we will always be by each others sides no matter what and what I know is that I am in love with tobias eaton and he loves me.

Zeke got together with a great friend of mine from work and married her. Her name is Shauana. They have twins! Matt and Toby.

(don't hate me for this part ) Uhriah meet Christina and married after two years and has a girl named Marlene ( had to put her some where ) and I think when they are older they are probaly going to fall for each other... Don't tell Tobias i said that.

Tobias has been very protective of them and won't let them out of his sight when we go places. He even got a t-shirt saying " Property of Tobias Eaton " it even has his face on it! The sad part is, he makes me wear it to. Unless we go out on a date or something.

But in the end I love my family.

- time skip to where she is 80 -

I am dieing and in a hospital bed, with lung cancer. Tobias has died and it is my time to go as well.

My beautiful family grew and like I said they all fell for each other.

Monica married a new kid named Blake

Raven married Toby. Which I thought was adorable

Matt married Marlene. I call them the double m's

All of them are huddled around me saying I can hold on. But they know it is time for me to go. ' I love you all" I say with a smile and close my eyes. I hop on a train and see Tobias but in a younger form. When we first meet at his office. I look in the mirror and see I look how i used to look in a younger form. " Hello, I have been waiting but i would have waited forever to see you again and forever" He says and gives me a kiss.

----
Hey guys hoped you liked this book I am on writing another book of divergent. Hope you guys liked how it ended and hope you liked the WHOLE book! I will be putting another book up soon! I am also in need of a cover! Text me if you can I need it! Thanks guys fro reading it. it means a lot

Q: What did you think of the book?