Chapter 11

I am running.

Running as fast as I can. In the woods and running from people without faces. Four is right behind me and Monica is right in his arms since he is stronger. A shot goes off and i duck and start running again. Another shot goes off. But this time Four yelps out, I quickly turn around and start screaming in horror. There they both are.

Dead.

Lieing on the ground and puddle of blood all around them. I run to them. My tears are all over my face. I scream again once a shot goes off again. " Stop It! You Killed them Stop It!" I yell and scream, losing my breathe. " Four... Monica...wake up! wake up! you can't die! No Four!"" I am screaming at the top of my lungs.

" Tris" I hear a faint voice and I look at Four. " Tris, wake up!" this time it is a yell.I wake up and gasp for air. I look around frantically and I see Four and Monica there in the room. Monica is sleeping but Four is now up and has a worried expression. " Tris what's wrong I woke up because you were saying my name and Monica's...." I look at him and a tear slips from my eye and runs down my cheek. Four wipes it and gives me a smile.

I don't answer him. I simply crash my lips to his. He gladly kisses back and puts his arms around my waist and my arms go around his neck. We have a little make out session and brake apart needing for air. But we never lose touch, are forheads are toutching eachothers. " I love you "

" Call me Tobias, that's my real name " He says giving me a 'sorry I didn't tell you sooner' look. " I love you Beatrice Prior, and I awalys will "
-------
Hey everyone, ya... short chapter but wanted something up for today and for you guys!
Anyways... FourTris moment! Four told Tris his real name!

Q: Favorite thing about Four and Tris's relationship?

A: That they are always helping one another