Start

Ok...

So I guess today's the day..

I hope she doesn't freak..

I mean she's been out for a year!

"Hay Cait you ready?" Tom asked from the door.
I nodded my head and we were soon driving down to the hospital.

It's been a year since we took down abby and I guess we hit her harder than we expected because she's been in a coma for that long.

"You ready for this? " Tom asks as we exit the car and slowly walk into the hospital. We soon approach the room were Abby is stationed.
I take a deep breath and think of how much my life has changed in a year, I've tried to settle down to a normal life but it's kind of hard when you KNOW you can help everyone with their life or do things they do ten times quicker..but you don't.
You just don't.

You just don't. ....

I walk through the door and spot Abby still in the spot where I left her the night before, same old closed eyes, same old faded brown hair, same old smell of her stinky breath!

I silently laugh at myself before placing a glass of water by her.
I sigh as I try to think of her and why i had been do bent on trying to harm her and see her blood pour out of her....that's the end of that! but something blocks me. It's the same old feeling of watching yourself do stuff but not be able to do stuff you want, like you're watching a film and a character makes a huge mistake, I just want to scream at myself but at the same time cry.
I keep getting these feeling of things I should know without actually knowing.
I keep getting the same feelings when I fall asleep,  the same old relaxed breeze, the same old warm feeling, the same old person with a blurred out face but a smile that almost makes me want to remember. The same old voice repeating the same old lines,"Soon, soon, when the flame awakes and the shadows come forth, then the seasons will come together."
I sigh and close my eyes.

"I know.." Tom reassuringly puts his hand on my arm as he leads me out of Abby's room and into the car.
I stare out the window as we drive away from the hospital and as I start to close my eyes i see the person with the blurred out face next to us in a car but I fall asleep after that.

"When the flame awakes and the shadows come forth, then the seasons will come together.
But fire burns, bright and dangers await.
For those who join the ashes suffer a worse fate.
Hope is lost in the dark silent night, the bood will stain the skin of those who fight.
Scarlet cloaks the sky as forgoten hero's and loves say goodbye.
To all that they've ever known, to the rubbel and carnage that once was their home.
But the tides will turn and seasons will change, because as summer turns to winter it brings a new age.
A age ready to stand up and fight, to survive the boody carnage in the name of the light.
They'll rescue those from the battle ground.