Part 11

"They never stood a chance." I state, looking down with pity in my eyes for the poor sould dead on the floor beneath me.
Shaking my head and looking around I see another alive.

I walk towards them, their image mirroring mine in blood on their body and a tired look in their eyes.
"What? Why did you say that?" They ask, running a bloody hand through their hair, to tired to care about that anymore.
"What!?" I enquire, confusef about what they're talking about.
"The whole: 'they never stood a chance...' thing!" They ask again and I shrug.
"I thought it was cool! What? You don't think it's cool!?" I ask and glare at them as they look down at the blood and bodies.
"No. I just think it's to soon to be to cocky in our own abilities." My brother states and I smile at him, trying to at least reassure him.
"It won't be just us."

Tom refuses to believe this, "How do you know!"
He slightly screams deperately as I point over his shoulder to a few shadows.
"We have them." I dtate simply as a few faces appear.

Thomas holds his mouth open subconsiously before closing it to smile, new found strength in his ressolve.
"Let's do this!"

I nod and think that's the end but hd continues.
"Of course we'll have to train and stuff, it'll be risky and-"
"Well obviously. Let's go." I cut him off and start planning to take down Abby.