Part 10

I look at Mad, she's currently trying to throw raisans at the door.
"Why?" I ask, narrowing my eyes and tilting my head slightly. Mad doesn't look at me and continuse to throw rasisans at the door, "Because...Five..Four...Three....Two......One.."
Mad grabs a handful of raisans from the bowl on her lap; a extreamly giddy look on her face and....nothing happens.
"You're an idiot." I comment before rolling my eyes and going to watch TV.
Mad looks down sadly before the doorhandle turns and opens.
"Hell-" Thomas starts but nearly choaks as Mad throws her handful of raisans at him.
"Ha! Got him!" Mad triumphantly exclaims.
I sigh, dragging Thomas away from the door and into the living room.

"So, what happened?" I ask.
"I found a white crystal and Abby attacked me."
"Yeah. Same old Abby, evil as always!"
"Oh! So you beleve me!"
"Yeah. Now what happened after that?"
"Well next thing I know I'm in the middle of a forest with a boy and his dog. The boy abandonds me and leaves me with his dog, the dogs name is Damien."
"Really?"
"Yeah we had a great time! Damien resorted to talking about Sam, how many girls I've dated, guessing my age, his past with birds. By the way, NEVER ask Damien about his life or where he comes from, just don't!" Tom explains sarcastically as he shakes his head and sighs.
"I guess twin-sibling-bonding isn't a thing anymore?" I ask, hoping he's finally going to 'wake-up'.
Tom turns his head and makes a confused face, "That was never a thing, I don't have half a clue what you're talking about!"
I take a breath but then release it, deciding not even Tom would belive me on that one.
"Yeah...so what do you want to talk about?" He asks, running a hand through his ginger hair that I still don't belive is ginger.
"I want to talk about our plan of attack. Abby's moved her pieces and now it's our turb so what's our move?"
Tom looks straight at me, "Did you just...compare this to a game of chess?"
I nod before Maddison shouts something about tanks and bombs.
I am to stuck in my own mind to notice exactly what she said but apparently Tom wasn't as he dragged me to where Maddison is, by the door.
"What do you mean there's tanks getting ready to fire at us and bombs are going to make sure we're double mega super ultra dead?" Tom asks as I snap back to reality, so apparently there are tanks!
"I mean what I said and I said what I meant! I've just been shit so you're on your own buckaroo! Bye! I die!" Maddison sings joyfully as she looks down and waves at us before just dieing.
Toms eyes widen, "Ok, this is not a game anymore! Somebody just died!"
I nod and drag him behind the houses sofa, "Dude, we need to overthrow Abby if we want Mads death to not be in vain."
Thomas shakes his head, his breathing unsteady and panicked, "Don't you get it Caitlin! There is no overthrowing Abby! I don't want you to die Caitlin!"
"And I won't! But we can't be sure of that until Abby's dead!" I reasure him, brothers!
Tom takes a breath befire looking at me with a stronger gaze, "What do we do?"