Message From Author

Originally, this story was an assignment that was meant to be about happiness then later on with development it turned out to be a story that is made for production. The Journey of Kratos has gone through many forms of drafts, each one making a new story. I, literally, poured my heart and soul into this story. From being a person with bottled up emotions, I have made this story with many hidden secrets of how I felt at the time. Most of which came from my depression and fear of not having a true purpose.  Now that I have found happiness in creating this story, I encourage those who can't speak for themselves to create their own story and publish it.

       I've decided to make my own format of storytelling, derived from a screenplay and basic book formatting. Previously, I have made countless screenplays for this story which I want to be produced as an animation. 

       Also, you can notice at the end of each subchapter, once finished, will be a little illustrator assignment that anyone can do which will be to draw what the given prompt says in your own art style. It will be listed as Next Chapter PV. Also, there would be a Character Database that has my OC's data entries,  so you the reader can get a better picture of who the characters are and what the character may look like If I don't have any artwork.

     Hope you enjoy and give a positive feedback :)

Social Media

Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat: @ SupaBryanRyan