Kratos vs Kratos

Athens Agora, Greece

January 28th, XX14

AERIAL VIEW: LANDSCAPE

KHAOS (FEMALE)

Just a few days until Kratos has to set off on his long journey. Artemis grants him an opportunity to either train or spend the rest of the days resting, so he can be well prepared. Of course, Kratos chooses to spend the rest of his time relaxing but with a certain someone.

ZOOM IN:

Kratos and Aurora are walking around the area, browsing the little markets and exploring the temples...

TIME LAPSE:

A) MARKETS

Aurora finds a stand selling jewelry. She grabs Kratos hand and takes him to the stand. Aurora tries on all of the jewelry asking Kratos his opinion on which one looks good. Two specific items catch her eye. A golden necklace with a matching pair of gold hoop earrings. She holds them both up and asks Kratos which one looks better on her.

Kratos begins to blush and randomly points at the golden necklace. Aurora puts the earrings back and gives the merchant money for the necklace. She asks Kratos to put on the necklace. His face turns into a cherry by how much he blushes and puts it on her neck...

Aurora twirls around and takes him to go see the temples...

B) TEMPLES

They visit each of the temples starting with Temple of Ares all the way to the Southeast Temple. The whole entire time, Aurora has her body against Kratos'. She locks her arm with Kratos' and leans her head against his shoulder with a smile on her face...

FADE IN:

SOUTHWESTERN FOUNTAIN

Kratos and Aurora are resting on the ledge of the water fountain Aurora is looking down at the golden necklace she bought. Kratos is looking around watching people pass by them...

Aurora looks over to him and asks.

AURORA

What do you think?

He looks over to her and responds with...

KRATOS

I think it makes you look like a Goddess that was sent from the Heavens.

From his response, Aurora immediately blushes because she didn't expect him to give her an answer like that one. Kratos gets a little embarrassment and blushes as well. They both quickly look the opposite direction out of embarrassment

ZOOM OUT: PATH

Ares/Aphrodite/and Hephaestus are walking up the path to enter the Agora. Ares spots out Kratos and Aurora having a little date. So he decides to embarrass them even more by shouting...

ARES

Look at the two love birds getting it on!

Both Kratos and Aurora look around to see where the voice came from. Kratos recognizes that its Ares voice and sees him walking toward them. So he asks Ares...