My Little Angel

Acropolis of Athens

January 4th, XX14

PARTHENON – KRATOS' ROOM

The sun starts to rise and Kratos still sleeps in his bed in a ridiculous manner. His left arm is touching the floor and half of his body is leaning off the bed covered in the blanket. From all that happened the day before, Kratos decides to sleep in...

PAN: WINDOW

The shadow raven, that Hades conjured, is watching over Kratos on a tree branch.

CUT-TO:

Mount Olympus

THRONE OF ZEUS

Torū [Moros] is looking through a globe-like-object that lets him see the whole world. He specifically has his eye on a certain region...

TORŪ [MOROS]

Is that where you are hiding, my little prince.

VIEW OF: CEILING

A raven with red beady eyes is observing him looking at the device...

SWITCH TO:

Acropolis of Athens

EXT. PARTHENON

Kratos is walking alongside the inner hallway pillars of the Parthenon, heading towards the front. He lets out a loud yawn from his exhaustion and when he opens his eyes he notices a chariot parked near the wall. His curiosity to see who's chariot it was got the best of him. He begins to walk closer to the chariot and realizes that it's Hades'.

Suddenly, a thought flew across his mind making him say...

KRATOS

I wonder?

With his suspicion, he searches through Hades chariot and sees a bag. Kratos picks up the bag and attempts to take a sneak peak at what's inside. Then right before he could, he hears loud footsteps coming from the Parthenon.

Kratos quickly drops the bag and tries to find cover. Hades walks out the Parthenon with bed head. He heads over to his chariot to grab his bag and begins walking toward the Propylaea Steps. Kratos starts thinking to himself...

KRATOS

(Thoughts)

What's he up to?

With his growing suspicion, he follows closely behind his father trying to figure out what he's up to...

TIME CUT:

Acropolis Forest

EASTERN REGION

Hades is casually walking on the trail to the garden area, where the olive/cypress/and exotic plants are grown. Kratos is following three trees behind him, keeping an eye on his every move.

However, the shadow raven that supposed to watch Kratos, flies over to Hades landing on his shoulder. Hades sighs from the fact that the bird is there and slightly turns his head to look behind him. With haste, Kratos hides behind a tree to remain undetected.

Giving it time, he looks back over to see if Hades continued walking and notices that he just disappeared leaving his bag in the middle of the path. Kratos jogs over to the bag while saying...