The Journey Begins

Athens, Greece

January 30th, XX14

AURORA'S HOUSE – BEDROOM

VIEW: KRATOS

Kratos is sound asleep on the left side of the bed. He is all spread out on his back nothing but the covers covering his private parts. Little moments after, he begins to wake up to a somewhat familiar room. Kratos notices that he isn't in his room anymore...

KRATOS

*yawn* Where am I?

He looks to his left and sees a big lump underneath the covers. Right before, he tries to see what's underneath the covers he feels a slight breeze. Kratos looks down and sees that all of his clothes are off. He slowly removes the covers and notices Aurora sleeping on her side.

Kratos immediately gasp with a soft screech and completely covers his mouth to stay quiet. He begins to question himself on what he did...

KRATOS

I-I-I-I-I had sex with her. How? How is this possible? I don't even remember a thing.

He tries his hardest to remember the incident...

FLASHBACK TO:

Acropolis of Athens

Last Night

PARTHENON – KRATOS' ROOM

After the discussion about the route for Atlantis. Kratos and Hermes left to go to Kratos'room to go pack all the necessary tools for the trip. Halfway through, Hermes decided to take a break by drinking wine from a grail. He finishes drinking and slams his grail on the table with saying...

HERMES

Hey! Take a minute, relax, join me.

KRATOS

Huh?

Kratos thinks about it and just continues to sort out his tools...

HERMES

Come on you know you want too. *hiccup* It would be rude to refuse *hiccup* since it's a gift from Dionysus himself.

KRATOS

Then why are you drinking it?

HERMES

That's not the point here *hiccup*. Just have one drink.

Given in to peer pressure, Kratos stops sorting his tools and walks over to Hermes while saying...

KRATOS

I guess one drink can't hurt.

HERMES

That's the spirit. *hiccup*

He starts off by refilling his grail and reaches into his chiton to pull out a spare cup. Hermes pours some wine into Kratos' cup...

ECU: CUP

The slightly glows a pink shade.

Hermes hands Kratos the cup and then proposes a toast...