The Apple

RECAP

KHAOS (MALE)

From the unexpected visit from Ares, Kratos has been training non-stop for the remainder of his stay. Days and Nights are used training with rare amount of naps...

A) ACROPOLIS FOREST – DAYS

FOREST – DIFFERENT AREAS

TIME LAPSE:

Kratos and Ares spar with actual swords. Kratos uses his twin swords while Ares uses his Spartan sword...

With each day passing, Kratos is making a significant amount of progress. He is holding his own against Ares. While on the sidelines, Artemis and Aurora come to visit. Artemis sits on her builder and Aurora leans against a tree...

KHAOS (MALE)

Both Kratos and Ares formed a bond of trust after Ares told Kratos the truth of who really made him go through the training of Agoge.

Ares wins his match by kicking Kratos to the floor. He waits for Kratos to get back up. They both resume to another match...

FADE IN:

KHAOS (MALE) (PRE-LAP)

Unexpectedly, Ares had to leave for the very reason that brought him to Athens in the first place.

B) ACROPOLIS OF ATHENS – NIGHT

PROPYLAEA STEPS

Ares leaves the Acropolis, walking down the staircase. He starts heading the direction to the Temple of Hephaestus...

FADE IN:

KHAOS (MALE) (PRE-LAP)

Luckily for Kratos, Artemis gives him a well-deserved day off from how hard Ares pushed him.

C) ACROPOLIS FOREST - DAY

FOREST – PATH

Kratos walks through the forest with his hand on his neck. He has his dual-scabbard equipped on his back...

SWITCH TO:

Acropolis Forest

January 21st, XX14

EASTERN REGION – PATH

Kratos walks through a path of tall trees with a subtle amount of daylights passing through the leaves. He looks up at the sky, wondering to himself...

KRATOS

What to do, what to do?

His focus comes across a flock of birds passing by his direction. He continues walking with no set agenda. Then from out of nowhere, a loud growl begins to erupt from his stomach. Kratos stops and rubs his stomach...

KRATOS

Ohh yeah, I forgot to eat this morning.

He looks around for a fruit tree and stumble across an apple tree. Kratos climbs up the tree and picks off a golden apple (Apple of Discord). He jumps down and sticks the landing.