Errands

Acropolis of Athens

January 29th, XX14

PARTHENON – KRATOS' ROOM

Kratos is sleeping on his bed without any covers. His body is spread out. Hermes sleeps on the floor in his comfortable cocoon made from Kratos' covers.

ZOOM OUT: WINDOW

The same raven from the other night is on one of the nearby tree branches still observing his room.

CROSSFADE:

Mount Olympus

MAIN GARDEN

Kratos [OH] is laying down in the flower bed with his hands behind his neck. He breathes in and out, inhaling the nice breeze...

KRATOS [OH]

What a beautiful day, and he's just sleeping it all away.

He sits up, wrapping his arms around his left leg...

KRATOS [OH]

*sigh* I supposed I should get to work myself.

Kratos [OH] begins to stand up on his feet and starts walking toward the direction of Stefani (Throne of Zeus).

SLIDE TO:

Stefani, Mount Olympus

THRONE OF ZEUS

Torū [Moros] sits on his throne, with his chin resting on the palm of his right hand taking a nap. Kratos [OH] walks into the room unannounced, shouting...

KRATOS [OH]

Hey, old man!

Torū [Moros] starts to wake up. He opens his left eye and says...

TORŪ [MOROS]

Yes, my son.

KRATOS [OH]

I'm here to let you know that I will be busy today and tomorrow.

TORŪ [MOROS]

Says who?

KRATOS [OH]

Me, so ask somebody else to do your dirty work.

TORŪ [MOROS]

Very well, I shall let you do whatever pleases you. However, don't forget about what I told you the other day.

Kratos [OH] begins making his way back to the door while saying...

KRATOS [OH]

Don't worry, I didn't forget. See ya old man.

He waves a goodbye and exits the room. Torū [Moros] sighs and then says...

TORŪ [MOROS]

I'm somewhat curious to what you have planned, my son.