Chapter 3: First meeting

Ashima's POV

"No way Pia...please don't try to set me up with someone" I said irritated because Pia has been eating my brain from the last two hours going on and on with the same topic again.

We were just sitting together having breakfast when she started with this same stupid topic again I mean I don't want anyone in my life to be happy, I'm happy alone...okay maybe I'm not happy but that doesn't mean I'll go on some stupid date with someone I don't know at all. Although Pia knows him or whoever she's talking about but that's not enough. 

"Please Ashi for me just meet him once he's a nice guy" she replied trying to convince me but I'm not going to listen to her.

"Enough now, till when are you going to do this Pia" I raised my voice.

"Do what" she asked innocently not affected by my voice.

"Do this...trying to convince me...trying to make me believe in relationships when I know everything is fake and in the end I'll be left all alone again" I replied all in one go.

Like I'm left alone without my family, I said to myself.

"Okay I don't like this angry Ashi so I'll just leave this topic okay...but I really hope that someday you'll find someone who will make you believe in relationships and love...who'll make you believe that love is not painful every time...whom you'll madly fall in love with" she said calmly with a smile as I just kept quiet for a moment taking in her words.

I slightly opened my mouth to say something but closed it again not knowing what to say before sighing and leaving for work. Yes my shift got changed it's in day now.

Oh no I think I'm late because of the argument I had with Pia god what should I do of this girl, I thought to myself while rushing inside the airport.

I checked my phone to see the time and suddenly bumped into something hard.

No.

Wait.

It's not something it's actually someone.

God! this was the last thing I wanted when I'm already late.

Great, just great.

I looked up only to be met with a pair of deep blue eyes, caramel brown hair, perfectly shaped lips and nose, a sharp jaw line with a little trimmed beard which did nothing but only added more beauty to his already perfect face.

Wait wait right there Ashima Mehra, what on earth are you doing...you just checked him out, he's a total stranger, I scolded myself for shameless and unknowingly checking him out.

I have never done that before.

After coming out of my checking him out and scolding myself session it was only then that I noticed the coffee all over his clothes which certainly looked expensive and there's no doubt in it that this coffee is spilled all over him just because of me.

I hope that coffee was a cold one. 

But I'm secretly so thankful that the coffee spilled on him instead of me okay I'm not a cruel person or something and I also didn't intend to sound rude it's just that I'm already late for work and coffee over my clothes would have definitely not been a help.

I stared at him quietly as he was busy cleaning himself he didn't look up but he was saying something under his breath or maybe he was just cursing me. I think he's quite angry and of course he'll be...he has a reason to be.

"I'm so sorry...I-I'm really sorry I was in a rush" I apologized nervously.

He finally looked up at me and I knew by the look on his face that I'm gone, for a second I felt scared and wondered how can a person looking so handsome can be scary as well.