Epilogue

Edward's POV

"Oh my god Edward" Ashima's sweet voice ringed in my ears.

"Edward" she called out again tapping on my shoulder when she didn't got a response from me.

Well.

She is disturbing me now.

"Yes" I finally replied while still kissing her neck down to her collarbone slowly.

"Get off me now" she said.

What.

I frowned at her.

"You don't remember what it is today, do you?" she asked.

Oh shit!

Am I forgetting something and suddenly many events that are special to us ran in my head like a movie but as much as I remember none of them took place on today's date.

So what is it special about today?

"It's not your birthday, it's not your little devil's birthday, it's not our wedding anniversary so what is it" I asked her.

"It's cricket world cup final today and it's about to start so get off me I don't wanna miss it" she replied lightly pushing me aside "And if I do miss it because of you then you are sleeping on the couch tonight" she added.

What! No way.

I shook my head in denial at the thought of sleeping on the couch.

"Oh come on is it more important then what we were doing" I said rolling my eyes sounding bored.

"Yes it is" she replied grinning as she turned the TV on and soon got involved in watching the match as if I was not even sitting right beside her.

Seriously.

Now a cricket match is more important to her then her husband.

Great.

I sighed but also smiled seeing her fully focused on the match...she looks cute when she's fully focused on something.

Sometimes we get into silly fights on which cricket team is best, of course she always supports team India and I always lose against her in that argument.

But anyways I like to lose against her because that smile she gives me after proving me wrong is the most beautiful and precious thing in the world for me.

I can do anything for that smile.

It's been five blissful years since our marriage...six years of togetherness well almost seven, we got married few months after I proposed her. Her dad was adamant about getting his daughter married according to their rituals and traditions so in the end we got married in both the ways and my granny attended our wedding too and I'm happy that she too loves Ashima.

"Wow it's a six Virat Kohli is the best you know" I snapped out of my thoughts on hearing her cheerful voice.

And here she goes on and on about him.

"Okay enough he's a good cricketer but there's no need to talk so much about him" I interrupted her.

"Why not after all there's so much to talk about him, he's so handsome" she replied looking at me from the corner of her eyes.

I know she said that last part just to irritate me and she perfectly succeeded in that as I rolled on top of her capturing her lips to stop her from talking any further.

"There are a lot of good looking man in the world but you have already got yours and you are stuck with him forever so just think about him and no one else" I said jealousy clearly dripping from my voice, pulling away as she just laughed at me.