Chapter 5: We meet again

Ashima's POV

"Hey how was your day" Pia asked as I sat on the couch beside her and looked at her a little irritated. Because of her I almost got late for work today.

"It was great, all because of you" I replied sarcastically.

"Hey! what did I do now" she asked with a confused look.

"Because of your stupid relationship argument we had this morning I almost got late for work" I replied without looking at her and snatched the TV remote from her hand scrolling from one channel to another getting bored not finding anything interesting.

"Chill you are acting like you got kicked out of your job or something" she said chuckling at her own silly joke as I ignored her and walked straight to my room to get some sleep.

After taking a quick shower I changed into my pajamas and t-shirt and got into my bed covering myself probably with the duvet I sighed, oh! How much I love my comfortable bed. I rested my head on the soft pillow as I recalled the events that took place this morning.

Oh! That poor guy because of me the hot coffee spilled all over him but yet he didn't say a single word to me...he seemed like a nice guy. If there had been someone else at his place the situation would have been completely opposite.

Ashima Mehra! Just shut up, you think everyone is nice but it's not true so just go to sleep.

But before going to sleep I remembered that today one of my friend was talking about some transfer to USA, she was saying that it's a really big opportunity and the best one will get it, everyone is wishing to grab this chance one of my friend said that I can get it but I really hope it's not me. That place holds too many memories for me...some good...some bad and I don't wish to go there...ever again.

I yawned suddenly feeling very sleepy and in few seconds my eyelids became heavy as sleep took over me.

I got up early in the morning and got ready for a new day. I entered the kitchen to get something to eat only to find Pia preparing breakfast. I was surprised because I'm the one who prepares breakfast and Pia does the dinner but sometimes she doesn't even does that.

Lazy girl!

"Am I dreaming or is it really the great and lazy Pia Sharma in the kitchen and that too this early in the morning...please pinch me" I said chuckling as I opened the refrigerator to get some juice.

"Stop taunting me I'm cooking because I thought you were mad at me for the argument we had last morning" she replied giving me her innocent look.

"Oh you are so sweet...but you didn't had to do it because I'm not angry with you" I said taking a sip of my orange juice as she said nothing but continued with her work.

"By the way what are you cooking" I asked feeling hungry.

"Cheese grill sandwich" she replied passing a plate with sandwich to me, it looked good though I still doubt her cooking skills but anyways I quickly finished it and said goodbye to Pia while walking out.

"Hey Ashima" I heard my friend Priya calling me as I was preparing myself for work.

"Hey what's up" I replied smiling, Priya is a good friend of mine. I have been working in this airlines for almost two years now and she joined about three months ago she's a lovely girl.

"You heard about the transfer thing right...so who do you think will get it" she asked.

"I have no idea about it" I replied with a shrug.

"Seriously don't act like you don't know anything" she said giving me a knowing look.

I gave her a confused look.

"Almost the entire staff knows that this time you are the lucky one...you will get this big opportunity" she said excited.

"Me? But Why?" I asked almost to myself because I really don't want to go to USA.

"Well because you are the best employee I guess, anyways congrats in advance" she replied and quickly disappeared.

"Welcome to Jet Airways, I'm your fight attendant...." I was giving the instructions of what should be done in case of some emergency and all that when I felt someone staring at me, first I tried to ignore it but soon I started to get distracted by it.

I glanced at that side from where the intense stare was coming only to see a familiar face and I instantly realized who it was. It was the same guy whom I ran into yesterday morning I was surprised to see him again, he looked so gorgeous how can I forget his face.

I shook my head and tried to concentrate on my work again.

Almost everyone was looking at me as I was giving some important instructions and being looked at wasn't something new for me because that's what the passengers are supposed to do while I'm giving instructions because it's important but there was just something different about the way he was looking at me...now his constant stare was not only distracting me but was also making me nervous.

••••

Edward's POV

Mack and I set beside each other in the plane taking about some business deal which I had to get done as soon as possible when I return back any how considering how important it is for my company and my reputation.

"Welcome to Jet Airways, I'm your fight attendant..." I looked at the source of the sweet voice that suddenly grabbed my attention and I couldn't hear any further as I finally got to see the face I was wishing to see from the day I saw her for the first time.

A genuine smile crept up on my lips as I gazed at her, she looked so beautiful and innocent at the same time...it's a deadly combination. Her lips looked soft as she talked but my attention wasn't on what she was saying but rather it was on her perfect kissable lips.

"Don't look at her like you are going to eat her, have some shame" Mack said looking at me bringing me out of my dream world.

"Shut up I was just concentrating on the instructions she's giving it's for our own safety you know nothing else" I lied not looking at him but I knew he was not going to let this go.

"She's the same girl right who ran into you yesterday morning" he said.

"Whom you were thinking about all the time" he added poking me on my arm to get my attention.

"Please don't irritate me, I'm in no mood to argue" I said turning my attention back to the girl ignoring whatever he was saying.

Finally! I got to see her again.

Looking at her made my mood good again which was bad since yesterday night because I had to travel in this plane instead of mine but now I'm glad about it.

Hmm so she's an air hostess. Maybe I can get a chance to talk to her on this journey.

As she finished what she was saying she glanced at me and I gave her my best smile which every girl is fan of but she seemed like it didn't affect her at all.

Okay that's kind of surprising...maybe not now but you will get affected by my charms very soon baby just like every other girl.

••••

Edited✔️

Hey guys,

Please vote, comment and share.

Until next time.

Love,

Crystal ❤️