Chapter 6: Friends?

Ashima's POV

"Sir please switch off your phone" I finally said to that guy whom I ran into last morning to switch his phone off after debating with myself that should I talk to him or not.

He looked up at me from his phone when he heard my voice and he just stared at me for a few seconds just like before when I was instructing everyone.

God! What is it with this guy and staring me. Is there something on my face, am I looking funny?

After a few more seconds of staring he finally opened his mouth and replied with an 'okay'.

People can be so weird sometimes.

Yeah weird and at the same time handsome too...that's a very rare combination, my subconscious spoke in my head suddenly.

As I just shook my head.

And just as I made my way ahead I heard a deep and manly but at the same time a little familiar voice calling for me.

"Excuse me miss".

I turned around to look for the source of the voice only to find that it's the same guy.

"Yes, how can I help you" I replied giving him a professional look.

"Can you please get me a glass of water" he asked smiling.

"Sure" I replied and walked away to get him some water.

And soon I returned with the water.

"Thank you miss..." he paused and looked at the batch on my uniform reading my name on it and then continued.

"Ashima Mehra".

I just gave him a professional smile in return and walked away.

My name sounded so good rolling from his mouth.

Also his accent is really nice.

God! What's wrong with me.

Ashima just concentrate on your work.

••••

Edward's POV

So her name is Ashima Mehra, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"Excuse me miss Mehra" I called her again.

"Yes sir" she said walking towards me.

"I need some water, can you get it" I asked for water for the tenth time just because I wanted to talk with her.

"Of course" she replied trying to hide her frustration.

"Dude why are you so thirsty today" Mack poked on my arm.

"Shut up".

••••

Ashima's POV

What's his problem he asked for water for the tenth time now. It seems like he has never drank water before in his life.

As I was passing by the washroom I bumped into someone and lost my balance and was about to fall down when thankfully two mascular arms held me tight stoping me from falling and embarrassing myself.

Great! Just great Ashima.

Why do you always keep running into people and embarrass yourself, is it your new hobby or something, my subconscious scolded me.

Now what if this someone complains that how unprofessional I am.

And then maybe the airlines might even kick me out of the job.