III

LeFou quickly ran after Gaston, "Wait! Gaston."

Gaston turned around and lowered his eyes to the small man "What is it LeFou?" He hissed.

"Why did you get-" LeFou started but was interrupted.

"I don't want to hear what gossip she heard around here. I don't want her to be afraid of my past. I want to kill whoever told her about my past." Gaston began walking again, frustrated, and angry.

LeFou and him passed the three girls who gave hysterical giggles as they walked by.

"Oh he's handsome!" One had shouted.

"Why was he talking to the new girl? She's not special." #2 of the girls whined.

LeFou flashed a mean glare at them, they immediately shut up.

"Let's get this dinner over with." Gaston growled and sat at one of the tables in the restaurant.

LeFou narrowed his eyes at him, he could feel the tension he had when they were around Evangeline. Evangeline made him feel nervous.

LeFou sat down across Gaston as a girl arrived, a hood draped over her eyes and brown boots that made a click-clack noise across the floor. She spotted LeFou and smiled "Goodevening, Monsieur."

LeFou grinned and patted the seat next to him "Ah! Evangeline what a wonderful attire you have there."

She blushed lightly and laughed "Thank you."

Gaston looked at her from her head down to her knees. He looked back up at her and sighed "Sorry about my behavior earlier, something just got me a bit.. upset."

She nodded and sat down, she took off her hood and smiled. She focused her attention on LeFou for she felt scared that Gaston would be mad at her.

"Have you gotten yourself into a relationship?" LeFou questioned her as she grew a bit tense.

"No, no." She calmly responded and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Gaston is always available." LeFou grinned, his freckles showing a bit more.

Gaston and Evangeline looked at each other.

LeFou had left the table before he could get caught.

"So- LeFou suggested a date for us.. what do you say?" Gaston said nervously.

"Okay, but don't walk out mad at me this time." She let out a small giggle and placed her hand over his.

Gaston smiled and lifted her hand to kiss it.

Gaston might have found his true love..;

Depending on my mood I will update maybe once or twice a day :)