XIII

Gaston's PoV

"Her parents despise me. Just because I'm not wealthy like them." I clenched my fist and put my other hand up to my forehead.

LeFou rolled his eyes "If she really loves you then she will come out to her parents."

"LeFou, she does like me! It's just that she fears her parents will have my head of a plate. But I don't care, I want to end up with her." I sighed and looked down at my boots. She was going to be mine and I was going to be hers. Her parents can't just let her marry someone she doesn't love.

LeFou grinned and patted my back "Don't worry Gaston. You'll get her."

"LeFou!" Stanley called out, I felt like they were in some sort of relationship. They were always together but I didn't mind. I was always with Evangeline.

I walked up to Evangeline's gates to confront her parents. My heart stopped as I laid my eyes on what appeared to be a ' house-for-sale ' sign.

Evangeline's parents were putting things inside their carriage, Evangeline's belongings. Huxley barked as he was put in his own cage, "I'm sorry, Huxley.." Evangeline sadly smiled and walked off to go back inside her house.

"Evangeline!" I shouted and looked at her, worried that I might loose her. "Y-you're leaving?" I jumped over the gates and ran up to her.

Evangeline looked at me and put her hand on my chest. "I'm sorry.." tears pooled her eyes as she continued. "'Mama and Papa wants to take me back to Paris."

"They can't! I won't allow it.." My voice broke in between my words as I pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Evangeline Marie! Let's go. We're done here." Her father scowled at her.

Evangeline gently pushed me back and reached up to brush her lips against mine for a quick second "I love you, goodbye.." she smiled as a tear fell from her eyes.

"I'll come for you.." I whispered and smiled.

She nodded and hopped on Ace, her horse. He snorted unhappily as they trotted away from the house. I glanced at her before running back to my horse.

Third Person

  "Oh Ace, it's just not fair!" Evangeline quietly sobbed as she followed the carriage her parents rode.

Ace snorted in agreement and stomped one hood angrily. They walked through the forest which was darkening as the sun set.

"Honey, I'm sorry.." Emmalyn apologized softly as she frowned, guilty.

Evangeline nodded and wiped her tears away. Her heart began to race as she heard galloping behind her "Gaston..?" She whispered but soon widened her eyes and screamed in fear.

"I came back, sweets." Oliver had a devilish grin upon his face and revealed the men he had brought with him. "My boys here wanted to help me get what I want."

Emmalyn and Santiago frantically dismounted the carriage and narrowed their eyes at Oliver. "Oliver, what do you think you're doing? You hurt my daughter once I won't let it happen again." Emmalyn crossed her arms and hissed.

Santiago stepped in front of Evangeline's horse and let out a low growl "Oliver be a good boy and don't make yourself look bad for your parents. You are a boy of wealth. This should not be happening."

"With all due respect sir Santiago, I once again ask for your blessings to have her as my wife." Oliver sighed heavily and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Never!" Emmalyn cried out and ran towards Evangeline.

"If you won't give me your blessings then I am forced to hurt you." Oliver narrowed his eyes at her parents and pulled out his shotgun.

"Oliver, no! I will go with you. Don't hurt them, please." Evangeline glared at him as she whipped the reins of her horse to go towards Oliver.

"No, Eva!" Santiago growled as he was held back by Oliver's other men. "My baby!" Emmalyn's tears started to form as she was escorted away.

"You will promise to be mine, I won't hurt them. Or your Gaston." He said with disgust in his voice.