x

Third Person

"Your parents will never change their mind about you marrying me, Eva." Oliver sighed in frustration.

Evangeline turned her heels and faced the opposite direction, "I know that! I just wish they knew better than to force me into an arranged marriage. You're handsome, yes. But still, you just don't know how to be good to women. Just as Gaston!" She snapped and breathed quietly as her eyes pooled with tears.

Oliver's mind grew hot when ever he heard the name Gaston "I'm better than that imbecile. You will end up as my wife either way. And you damn well know that." He sneered at her and stomped out of the room. "Girls and their drama. God."

Evangeline wrapped her arms around her stomach and sobbed quietly. "Get a grip, Eva. Grow up." She whispered to herself numerous times before wiping her tears away. "Lumiere, oh how I wish I could talk to him. He probably knows how to deal with this type of situation."

-----

Oliver sat on the porch outside of Evangeline's porch and chugged down a beer bottle. He groaned quietly and made his way to the nearby tavern.

"Woah, who's the hunk?" A girl sighed dreamily

"He's not from here." Girl #2 narrowed her eyes at the unfamiliar man.

"A beer if you will mademoiselle." Oliver sighed and dropped 4 coins on the counter.

The 'Bimbettes' surrounded Oliver and started to swoon over the stranger. "Oh you're handsome!" Girl #1 exclaimed. "Claudette he's mine. Swoon over Gaston, would ya?" Girl #2 hissed at her sister. "Paulette, Claudette my dear sisters. Let me have him! His physique obviously is meant for me. Get back to Gaston." Girl #3 chimed in.

"Ladies, I'm sorry to say this but, I am soon to take a girl's hand in marriage." Oliver laughed and sipped on his beer.

"Who's the lucky one?" Laurette raised an eyebrow at him and scooted closer to him. "Yeah, who?!" The other two girls exclaimed.

"Evangeline, the most wonderful girl in this damn village. The woman I am to marry." Oliver fixed his collar and grinned at the three girls.

"What's so special about her?" Laurette hissed. "Gaston also has also taken a liking to Evangeline!" Claudette let out a quiet gasp. "She's weird!" Paulette added.

"Gaston? Liking Evangeline? He's up for a competition." Oliver grinned and finished his beer. "This man thinks he can win my Eva." His eyes grew narrow as he spotted Gaston on the other side of the tavern.

"Monsieur!" Oliver called out to Gaston, his grin not leaving his face.

Gaston gritted his teeth in anger and grabbed LeFou by the collar of his shirt "What is he doing in MY tavern?" LeFou raised a brow at him "Who now? That guy? He's doing you a favor. Letting those Bimbettes swarm around him."

Gaston groaned and glared at LeFou "That's not the point you imbecile! The point is that he's stealing Evangeline from me." LeFou laughed and slapped his own knee "Gosh Gaston, you're no competition for rich boy over there. Remember, Evangeline likes simple."

"Did you not hear? Evangeline was assigned into this marriage with rich boy." Gaston's anger grew greater. "Arranged marriage? Puh-lease, Gaston. She won't follow the arrangement. She only wants someone she loves." LeFou rolled his eyes.

"You're right, LeFou. I have an idea to drive pretty boy out of town." A smirk grew upon Gaston's face.
--
Good morning! xx or good evening where ever you may be. But thank you for the reads and votes. ❤️