XI

Third Person

few days later

  Gaston and LeFou walked around the village. LeFou looked up at Gaston and sighed impatiently "No one plots like Gaston, takes cheap shots like Gaston." He started to sing as a grin formed on his face.

"That's it! My plan has been formed, LeFou." Gaston raised his clenched fist in triumph "We will scare the man. He seems very childish and gullible for his age. We could-"

"Oh, oh!" LeFou exclaimed "We could- uh. Oh~ the Bimbettes! We'll get them to distract the man and get him in their bed." Suddenly LeFou's expression went from excited to unsure.

"Ah, LeFou how do you manage to read my mind?" Gaston laughed and walked forward. "LeFou, tell the sisters that Monsieur Oliver is available and they have a chance to sleep with him."

LeFou gulped nervously and smiled "I-I'm on it Gaston!" He ran to the taverns to find the three sisters.

----
"Girls!" LeFou called out to the waitresses who happened to be the three sisters. "I heard Oliver is up for grabs tonight." He cleared his throats as the girls snapped their heads towards him.

"Ooh~ he's mine!" Laurette exclaimed, excited. She dropped her tray and ran out of the tavern. "Laurette is crazy over a stranger." The bartender groaned in annoyance.

----

"Oliver!" The blonde lady caught up to the man who was currently drinking a bottle of beer near the forest. "I heard you were 'available' tonight." She winked at him seductively.

Oliver raised an eyebrow at her "Laurette? I'm engaged. I shouldn't be involved with this."

Laurette's face grew closer to his as her lips brushed against him "She's not worth anything." She laughed.

Oliver pushed her off and widened his eyes "You tramp." He hissed and stomped off back to Evangeline's place.

Suddenly a whistle was heard from behind him "Hey buddy, I've got that good footage."

Oliver turned around and narrowed his eyes at the man "Gaston, you planned this didn't you?" He snarled and clenched his fists.

"You're smart, Olly" Gaston laughed and hid the photo in his pocket. He started to mount his own horse "Au revoir or should I say, see you later." He chuckled before riding off for Evangeline's house.

Oliver cursed under his breath and started to run towards Evangeline's home. He breathed heavily as he arrived at the gates of her home.

"I always knew you were unreliable, Oliver." Evangeline looked down at him and hissed. "Pa and Ma will surely call off this marriage. They wouldn't dare have me marry a fool like you."

Gaston looked down at Oliver and shook his head "I wouldn't even let you lay a hand on my friend." He put his hand on her shoulder and sighed.

Oliver's eyes grew wide as he growled in fury "I would-"

"Save it. Leave me alone, Oliver"  Evangeline wrapped her arms around her stomach and gave him a look of disgust.

••••

Holy damn, thank you for 200 reads and over 20 votes! ❤️ This story will come to it's end at the end of this month.