Chapter 1: introduction

Kim is a volleyball player in Philippines. Her team is DLSU. She is the team captain there so she always work hard for her team to be the champion. But Kim has one problem. All of her teammates in her team have boyfriends already, but Kim has non. Kim is sad if she sees people with boyfriends in the streets. But Kim always watch basketball. And those are full of men. So maybe she can find her forever there. While she's watching, Kim just stared her eyes to this player named Jayson. Then in the timeout, Jayson looked around the arena and saw Kim. It was Jayson's turn to stare at Kim. And Kim saw Jayson staring at her and Kim stared also again to him. After the game, Kim and Jayson saw each other outside the arena. Jayson looked at Kim's face and said " hi, I'm Jayson. Who are you?" Kim answered " hi I am Kim nice to meet you" And they shake hands. Jayson and Kim is enjoying outside, they are eating, playing like kids, and of course talking about their personal things in their life. After that Jason said " Kim, can I bring you to your house?" Kim answered "umm, ok so I cannot waste money". And that happened. and the next one is Kim's parents saw Jayson outside of their house and said " who's that?!" Kim said " it's my boy friend now, he is my forever" what will the parents answer? It's on Chapter 2.

End of Chapter 1.