Chapter 2: the game

Kim's parents said " Jayson, you may now go I'll just talk to Kim." Jayson answered " ok". And Jayson left.  The parents of Kim are mad at Kim when they went inside their house and said " Kim, your just 18 years old now your having a boyfriend?!" Kim answered "mom I know I am 18 years old but am I still young? Answer mom." Her parents just said " it's up to you Kim but, please if that boy can't make you happy, you will just stay with us". And her parents walked away. The next day Kim's Team has a game and Jayson will watch there in the arena. While their playing Kim can here Jayson shouting "focus, focus!" And there was a girl named @ate caku who's saying "Kim, dig the ball so we can win the game, ok?" Kim answered " ok" the score was 24-22 Kim's team is leading and they just need 1 more point to win. Her teammate passed the ball to Kim and spike the ball and they won. After the game Jayson said to Kim "you did well Kim! Can I invite you to a date" And Kim answered " ok but maybe a little fast because my parents will get mad at me". And Jayson was so excited even Kim. Now their in the restaurant already, and while having their date, Jayson is getting something, and Kim is nervous. When Jayson got the thing his getting, he kneel down in front of Kim. What will happen? That is in Chapter 3.

End of Chapter 2.