Chapter 5: The wedding day

It's April 30,2017. It's the wedding day of Kim and Jayson. Jayson and Kim is getting ready, the visitors are starting to get many, All people in the church are ready. Kim said to her parents "mom, dad, I'm nervous a little". Her dad said "don't worry, we're here for you". Her mom said "kim, were sad because you will be separated already from us". Kim said "I will still visit you in our house, don't worry". And her parents just smiled. Jayson is really making his face handsome because there are many people in the church. Now, Kim is now outside the church and Jayson is really ready. They opened the door and all the ring bearers are now walking in the isle and it's time to meet the bride. Kim is walking now in the isle. Jayson is really ready. But his cellphone rang, he answered "hello?" And then It was Jayson's Grandmother. She said "Jayson, help me!" I need your help!" Jayson answered "why?" His grandmother said "I'm in danger!" Jayson said "where are you?" I'm in a building, The Chris building near our house, Just tern left!" And Jayson said "ok, I'll go there right away". Kim is so happy to see Jayson but Jayson ran away and went outside the church to save his grandmother. Kim said "Jayson!!" And Jayson parents followed Jayson. And Kim just cried in the church until 5:00 pm. The time was 4:00 pm. And while Kim is at her house, she will not marry Jayson again anymore and she will not forgive Jayson if he says sorry.

Now, what will happen in Jayson's grandmother? You will see it on

Chapter 6.

End of Chapter 5.