Chapter 17: Kim Vs Mira Part 2

It says in Chapter 16 that Jayson is now happy with Kim and they just had a game. Now, there will be a person here and all of you will be shocked. It's here on Chapter 17.

The team of Jayson named "Blue Jaguar", is leading by 2 in the 3rd Quarter so the score 67-65. Now, Jayson got the ball with only 5 seconds in the 3rd quarter. Jayson is running going to the 3 point line and just 1 second left, he Released the ball with 0.3 seconds and it went in! Kim and all the fans of Blue Jaguar stood up and cheered for The team of Jayson. So the score now is 70-65. Now, it is 4th quarter and it's just 2 minutes left This player named "Vin" shoot the ball but it went out and Jayson was there to rebound the ball, by that time the score was "94-94" And it's tied. Now, with just 1 minute left Jayson passed it to a teammate and passed it to Jayson again and went for a layup and it went in. The score now is 100-98. Now, The opponent had a timeout and Kim shouted "Go Jayson!" Jayson smiled to Kim. Now, just 10 seconds left and the score is 103-102 The opponent is now leading by 1. Jayson is running going to the three point line but the guard was there and And had a steal with just 5 seconds remaining. Now, Jayson steamed the ball again with 3 seconds left, and just shoot the ball with 2 seconds left and it went in and it went out but with 0.3 seconds Jayson was there in the ring to shoot it agin and it went in already! Kim and the fans are so happy and shouted "Jayson! Jayson! Jayson!" What a victory for the Blue Jaguar especially to Jayson. Now, in the afternoon Jayson and Kim is in the playground and Kim said "I can't move on to your game. By the way I have a game tomorrow ok?" Jayson answered "Ok. I will watch of course." Kim smiled. Now, there's this person walking around the playground and it's going to Jayson and Kim. The person is Mira! Mira said "Hi Kim and Jayson. Did you miss me?" Jayson answered "Do you think we are shocked? No Mira. We saw you awhile ago watching my game and we saw you also Behind our car. Kim agreed Mira said "I did not know that. But do you want to be shocked?" No one answered but Mira slapped the face of Kim and Kim slapped also the face of Mira and said "How dare you slap me. You just arrived here and then your mind is like that already? Who are you? A abnormal?" Mira got the hair of Kim and said "I am not abnormal maybe you are the one who is abnormal!" and they just fight and fight again. Jayson can't stop them because he might get hurt. Kim holds the hair of Mira and brought there to the water and made Mira's face wet! The sister of Mira named "Cora" went and said "stop it! Kim stop it! You are always a demon to me!" Kim said "Oh! So you are the sister of Mira! I think your like her also, a abnormal person! You want some water? Come here!" And Kim wet the faces of Mira and Cora! What will happen? Below is the video of their fight. Move the video to 3:10 minutes and that is the fight.

What a Chapter 17 you've seen right now. We've all know that Mira and Kim are fighting again. But who will win? And Mira will convince Jayson to be with her again and Jayson will disagree. So what will Mira do? It's on Chapter 18 named "1 gun is to 1 dead".

-End of Chapter 17