Chapter 12: Jayson is dead

It says in Chapter 11 that Jayson bumped to a tree. Now, Will Kim believe herself after remembering Jayson in her mind and it says it bumped to a tree?
Will Jayson be still alive?
It's here in Chapter 12.

A traffic enforcer saw Jayson in the tree. And when he opened the door of the car and there was no one on it. Then the traffic enforcer just smelled something and said "I smell something bad. I smell it in the ground." (He smelled something in the ground because Jayson is there). Now, Kim is still keep on thinking Jayson, and when the party ended Kim just ran away and said "I will look for Jayson. This is not an imagination only, I think it's true that Jayson bumped to a tree." Now, We all know that Jayson is in the ground, the traffic enforcer just looked down and saw Jayson. He has full of blood especially in his Head. The enforcer went down and carried Jayson. Many people helped The enforcer and Jayson to go up, and when they are up already, exactly he saw an ambulance which has no patient and the ambulance saw the enforcer also so the rescuers put Jayson in the ambulance and went to the hospital. Now, Kim just walked in the street and saw many people and he saw a car with the plate number "WIE 627." "Flashback" Kim remembered that that is the plate number of Jayson. Now, Kim went to a person and asked "Do you know who is the owner of this car?" The person answered "Umm.... Jayson is the name of the owner, here is his license that's Jayson." And Kim just saw the Picture and it's really Jayson. So she asked the person again "do you know what hospital the rescuers went?! He answered again "I know. Do You want I will bring you there?" Kim agreed. Now, Kimpy is now worried about Kim and went to a chapel to pray that Kim will be safe. Now, Kim is in the hospital already and said to the person "Thank You". And the person said "your welcome." Now, Kim asked the nurse if there is a patient Jayson. And the nurse said "I know Jayson, I was the one who checked him but sadly, he passed away just 10 minutes ago. Kim just went to the place where Jayson is there and she saw him with a blanket The face is covered with blanket also. And Kim just cried and cried.

The Chapter 12 has ended and we all know that Jayson is dead. What will happen to Chapter 13? Will the Jayson that the nurse said is not really the Jayson that he is finding and Jayson is still alive? Or Jayson is really dead? Let's just find out on Chapter 13 tomorrow.

-End of Chapter 12.