Chapter 14: Kim vs Mira vs Jayson vs Kimpy

In Chapter 13, it says Kim opened the door and she was shocked. What is it? A person? Mira? Or Jayson? You'll find it out here in Chapter 14.

When Kim opened the door, she was shocked looking up and down. And the people is Mira and Jayson. Kim was really shocked she can't even say a word. Kimpy also. Mira said "Hi Kim, how are you with Kimpy?" Kim answered "Why is Jayson here?!" Mira answered "Oh, about Jayson, I heard a news about it and it says the name is Jayson Ortega, so I went to the hospital and saw him in the emergency room." Kim answered "How Dare you! You know that Jayson and I are still friends but why did you get him?" Kimpy said to himself "Jayson, why are you here? Are you going to make my life hard again?" Mira answered "Wow Kim! As far as I know, Jayson and you are break already and not even friends so he is mine now!" Kim just slapped the face of Mira. And Mira slapped also the face of Kim. Now, Kim and Mira are now fighting Kimpy went to Jayson and pushed the wheelchair going out of Kim and Kimpy's house. Below is the video o the fight of Kim and Mira.

After the fight, Kim's hair is so scattered and Mira was very mad at Kim. Mira said "How dare you Kim, I will make sure that Jayson will forget you and start a new life with me." In Kim's house Kim said to herself "I don't know what am I going to say but I think I still love Jayson." Kimpy went to Kim and said "Are you ok?" Kim agreed. She said "I know we are getting married Kimpy, its February 2018. But I have to say this to you..... Umm.... I still love Jayson and I hope you understand." Kimpy answered "But how about our wedding? We will just not do anything to that?" Kim answered "Nothting. I have to say that me and you are break already and there is nothing you can change and nothing you can say about that." And Kim just walked out.

                                After 10 minutes

Kim saw Kimpy keeping his clothes to a bag. And Kim said "That's a good way Kimpy." Kimpy did not answer and just walked out with is bag and went outside the house. Kim is sad that she is just alone in the house.

Chapter 14 has done. And we all know that Kim and Kimpy are break already. What will happen to Kim? Will she not give up to Jayson? That is on Chapter 15 named "The Debut party".