Chapter 16: A start of a new and Happy life

It says in Chapter 15 that Kim got Jayson but Mira did not give up so they fight again. Now. What will happen to this Chapter? Will Jayson and Kim be happy again? It's here in Chapter 16.

Kim got a caretaker or a nurse, the nurses named "Ray" said "Hi Ms. Kim nice to meet you." Kim answered "Hi too. Umm... are You the one who will teach Jayson the words? So he can speak again? And will teach him to walk?" Ray agreed. Now, They are now starting to teach Jayson the words so that he can speak already. The nurse said "Say "a" " Jayson said "a". Kim is clapping her hands. Now, Ray is now teaching Jayson to walk, Ray said "Slowly Jayson, Slowly." And now Jayson knows how to walk a little already. Now, Kim was shocked because Jayson said "Hi Kim. I.... Love....... You." Kim was really happy and answered "I love you too Jayson." The next day, The nurse is still teaching Jayson some words The nurse said "Say Christ." Jayson answered "Chr..ist. CHRIST!" Now, Ray is teaching Jayson to write words and Ray said "Write I love you." Before that Ray teached first Jayson how to write. "It's like this Jayson." And Jayson wrote I love you slowly. When Kim saw the paper, It says "I love you Kim." Kim was really happy and said "OMG! Thank You Nurse Ray! Your really a professional Nurse!" Let's just say that in the video that is Jayson. That's how the Nurse teach Jayson.

After 2 months

Jayson said "Kim! I have something for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Kim answered "AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO JAYSON! You know we have same birthdays and same year when we were born." Jayson said "Yeah." By the way Jayson, Are you ready for your game?" Jayson answered "Of course, it's for you." Kim answered "Wow! I'm so excited!" It's a start of a new and happy life for Kim and Jayson. Now, they are now going to the arena and Kim said "Umm.... Jayson I'll just go ahead to the audience seat. I'll wait for your game there. Ok?" Jayson agreed. Now. Jayson and his players are now in the Dugout and The players said "Hi Jayson! Welcome back!" Even the coaches said that but the head coach said "Jayson, you are still the Team captain of this Team, so good luck!" Jayson answered "Thank You Coach." Now, they are now on the court and the announcer is now saying the name of the players. When the announcer said "Jayson!" Kim shouted and the fans also because he is the Team Captain of the team. Now, the game is starting and the ball went to Jayson's team! Who will win?

What A Chapter 16 you read. It's really a start of a new and happy life for Jayson and Kim. But who will win in this game? The team of Jayson? Or the opponent? But there is a person that you will all be shocked. Who is it? It's on Chapter 17 named "Kim vs Mira part 2"

-End of Chapter 16