Chapter 3: the engagement

Jayson kneels down and said "will you marry me" Kim answered " I think this is not the right time I am not ready so goodbye". Jayson answered back "wait! Kim wait!" And Kim stopped, changed her mind and said " but, I need a man right now". So Jayson's mouth smiled and he said "so, will you marry me?" Kim said "yes!" And Jayson put the ring on Kim's finger and hugged each other. But their parents doesn't know it. Kim and Jayson made it as a secret. But when they went home already, Kim's parents said " Jayson again". Jayson answered " I'm so sorry I didn't know it's late". Kim said " mom and dad go inside first we will just talk". The parents answered "ok" but when her dad went inside, the mom said " I'll stay here first, so I can here what are they talking about". Jayson and Kim is talking about their marriage but the mom of Kim can here it. Kim said "this will be a secret only, we will meet tomorrow so we can talk about the marriage. The mom went outside and said "No! No marriage for the two of you! Jayson, leave!" Jayson answered " no! I will not, you are the one who should go because you are the one who is wrong!" The mom answered " if you will not care my daughter, you will be in the jail forever!"
And Kim said " Jayson, we will meet tomorrow ok?" Jayson answered "ok". Next day, they are at a
restaurant to talk about their wedding. So what will happen in their plan? Up next, Chapter 4.

End of Chapter 3