Chapter 9: The meeting of the two ex

Kim and Jayson still did not see each other in the store. When they are in there house already Jayson said to Mira "Did I just saw Kim in the store?" Mira said "Do you still love her?" Jayson just walked out went to his room. Kim is in her house and said to Kimpy "Did you noticed Jayson awhile ago?" Kimpy answered "No. Why? Do you still remember him?" Kim answered "Yes. But I moved on, so let's not talk about this one". And Kim went to the kitchen to drink water.

After 4 hours
Kim is now going to the airport with Kimpy. Jayson and Mira is also in the airport. While waiting for the airplane Kim and Kimpy are sitting at the back of Jayson and Mira. Kim said "Kimpy, can we go at the front its hot in this place". Kimpy answered "Ok". So they went at the front. Now, Kim and Kinpy is now at the left of Kim and Jayson. Jayson looked at the left and Kim looked at the right, and they saw each other. Jayson said hi to Kim and Kim answered "Hi also, nice to meet you again". Mira just walked out and went to the restroom even Kimpy. Jayson is really happy that he saw Kim again after two years. Kim is just serious because she remembered the bad things that Jayson did to Her. Jayson asked Kim "Did you miss me?" Kim said "umm.. yeah". Jayson said "Kim I'm so sorry but I have a girlfriend already and we are getting married. Kim answered "I'm also sorry because I also have a new boyfriend and we are getting married also". Mira went to Jayson and said "Jayson, lets go to the airplane now they called our flight number. Jayson answered "ok". Kim is now very sad and also went to their airplane already.

What will happen to Kim and Jayson in the Philippines? Will they make a relationship again? Or until friends only?

We will know that in Chapter 10.

-End of Chapter 9