Chapter 15: The Debut Party

It says in Chapter 14 that Kim broke up with Kimpy. But in this Debut party, Kim, Mira and Jayson are invited, will there be another fight? Let's find out here.

It's Jayson's sister who will have the debut, and Mira, Jayson and Kim are invited. The sister was so happy that Jayson is there because Jayson is the only one who takes care her sister before named "Emma". The mother of Jayson is also invited. While eating, Kim, Mira and Jayson are seatmates, And Jayson is in the middle. Mira said "Jayson, I'll just go to the washroom." Jayson agreed. Slowly, Kim went to Jayson and they went out the Place and the sister did not mind it. But Mira, when she went out of the washroom she was looking for Jayson and when she went to her place, Kim and Jayson was not there. So Mira knows that Jayson is with Kim. So she went out of the place and will try to find Jayson and Kim. Now, Jayson and Kim is on the car already with Kim's driver. But they do not know, Mira's car is behind Kim's car. Mira said "You Kim, you are always a looser. Haha!" Now, Kim and Jayson is now inside the house and Mira is outside the house. Now, Mira went out of the car and said "You will always not win." (Reminder: the driver is in the kitchen of Kim's house). Mira did not doorbell and just went inside the house and saw Jayson and Kim. Kim said "What are you doing here? How did you know that we are here?" Mira answered "Simple only Kim, my car is behind your car so I low that the two of you are here." And Kim slapped the face of Mira again and said "You can't get Jayson from me because I am the original and you are just a mistress!" Mira answered "FYI KIM!! I am the original! I am the first wife of Jayson and you are the mistress!!!" Kim quickly answered "But you and Jayson are annulled! That's why I am the original!" Mira answered "I am so mad at you I really want your face to be full of blood!" And here we go again, the fight started again.(Reminder: the driver is in the kitchen of Kim's house). Below is the video of their fight.                                                                                     While they are fighting, the driver saw them, and went there and said "stop it!!" And they stopped. Kim said "get out of my house! Or I will make my driver throw you outside here!" Mira just went out.

Chapter 15 has ended and Kim successfully got Jayson and Mira just walked out after the fight, but what will happen to the next chapter? Will Kim take care of Jayson and will have a happy family again? Or Mira will not stop? We will know it in Chapter 16 named "A start of a new and happy life".

-End of Chapter 15.