Chapter 6: The grandmother is in danger

What happened to The grandmother of Jayson? It's in this chapter.

Jayson ran away from Kim. And Kim just cried all day. Now, Jayson is now going to the place where his grandmother is there. The grandmother of Jayson is so nervous. By the way, the name of Jayson's grandmother is Della. Della was kidnapped by a person that is her boyfriend before. Jayson is just 5 minutes away from the Chris building. Then the kidnapper's name is Wilson. Wilson said to Della "if your son will not come in 2 minutes, i will now kill you. Jayson is now in the building. And before he went inside, he called Kim. Kim doesn't want to answer because she thought that Jayson is not yet ready for the wedding and she also thought that Jayson doesn't love her anymore. Kim just turned off her phone and just keep on crying. Now, Jayson went inside the building and in 15 seconds he needs to be in the place of Della. He is now in the place and he asked to Wilson "are you the girlfriend before of my grandma?" Wilson answered "Yes". Della said "Wilson, now that Jayson is here, you will not kill me already right?" Wilson answered "Am I stupid? Of course I will still kill you". And Jayson just texted Kim again. And Kim answered to the text of Jayson."ok, I'll go there". Now, Kim is now inside the  building and called some police but Wilson got the cellphone. It was only Jayson who is holding a cellphone and Jayson pressed 911 and said "please go in the Chris building near Kawasaki street in Las Pinas. After the word Las Pinas, Wilson will get the cellphone but Della got a knife from the pocket of Wilson's pants and the police just arrived (because the police are near the Chris building) so Della doesn't need to kill Wilson. And Jayson and Kim just hugged each other and Kim said "another wedding?" Jayson answered "That will be a YES!!"

Now, They are ready for the 2nd wedding. And that is on Chapter 7.

-End of Chapter 6.