Chapter 1

------------

Normal P.O.V

------------

Hiccup and Astrid were training in the woods to sharpen their skills to defend themselves and Berk from Alvin and other threats like the Berzerkers. Toothless and Stormfly were relaxing while their riders train. After training none stop for 8 hours, they finally finished training. "Should we just stop now for today? I'm really tired!" said Hiccup. Astrid replied "Me too," "Let's get going. It's pretty late anyways," suggested Hiccup. Astrid agreed. They whistled for their dragons. Their dragons woke up from their slumber and went to them. They hopped on their dragons and took off into the night sky. While flying, Hiccup reminded Astrid to go to the academy tomorrow to train their dragons with their friends. After flying for a few minutes, they finally arrived to their respective homes. They wished each other goodnight and went to sleep. But when Hiccup reached his home he was greeted by his father, Stoik, the cheif of Berk. He looked really serious and worried about something. When he saw Hiccup, he greeted him "Oh, there you are son. Welcome back. Where have you been?" "I was training with Astrid in the woods," yawned Hiccup. "I want to talk about something with you, Hiccup," boomed Stoik's deep voice. "Can we talk about this tomorrow dad? I'm really tired right now. I've been training all day," spoke Hiccup. Stoik replied with a 'Yes' and Hiccup ran up the stairs closed his room door and slept soundly while Toothless slept on his rock bed. (I think)

So guys that's it for now. Comment it if you want I won't judge. Tell me if you liked it so I'll continue making more chapters. Ok bye! \(^0^)/

-httyd2lover