Chapter 7

Hey guys! So I don't have anymore classes! Yay! I'm feeling so happy so now I'm going to wait for it... POST CHAPTER 8 AFTER I FINISH CHAPTER 7!!! Yaaaayyyy! So enough talk and I'll start writing!

-------------

Dagger's P.O.V

-------------

We're almost reaching Berk. I guess Hiccup saw us and warned the whole village! But wait? Where is Stoik? No don't tell me! I know! He went on a six months trip! Hahaha! That's why this is the perfect moment to destroy Berk! I wonder where is Savage and the Screaming Death? Oh yes! That's right I didn't tell that SAVAGE has to go and get that dragon! Hah! Hope he doesn't get eaten! Heheheheh!

-------------

Savage's P.O.V

-------------

Oooohhh! I hate that little demented killer! Always saying he's thirsty for blood! Always pushing us off the boat! Laughing crazily like an evil idiot! I hate him! You may be asking, 'Why am I still following him?' Well if I just quit and ran like a scaredy viking, he would hunt me down and kill me with no mercy! He's just that crazy! So now I'm risking my precious life to help him take over Berk! Ugh! But I must admit, I am excited to see it! Oh my I see it! It's resting! Time to wake it up!

------------

Hiccup's P.O.V

------------

We're all ready! The children and women are at a safe place. A few women wanted to help too. Me and my friends are on our dragons. I've put on my leather armor. Astrid likes it. It's the first time she's seen me in it. Even though it's leather, it's a powerful type of leather found only on the mystical mountain of Erendire. The only way to get there was a rocky road filled with wild and undiscovered creatures. I got the leather from Trader Johann. He showed me his scars and told me the story, but before he could even tell me it, I slipped away leaving him behind to talk to open air. Anyways, back to the sitution. I was waiting for Dagger to attack but instead he was just waiting. The men wanted to attack already but I stopped them when Dagger said, "I'm giving you one LAST chance Hiccup! Surrender or suffer the wrath of my whole Bezerkian armada!" They cheered and raised their swords high up in the air. I replied confidently, "Never! Never will I surrender as long as I'm still standing, NOBODY will be taking over Berk!" My army shouted "YEAH!!!" "Very well!" Dagger said.

Hey guys! So enjoy this short chapter! I'm sorry if it's too short but I'm gonna post another later. Still writing it, but I promise after 30 minutes or less, you will have a new chapter to enjoy! Ok like always, vote, comment and share! Bye!

-httyd2lover