Chapter 8

------------

Hiccup's P.O.V

------------

Something was happening the ground shook madly. Then suddenly we heard a familiar scream was heard all over Berk! 'The Screaming Death!' I thought. "Everyone get ready!" I yelled to my army. Then the Screaming Death shot out from the ground, and I saw it's deadly red eyes staring at me and I saw SAVAGE?!? He was RIDING the Screaming Death?!? Well, more like hanging on to it for dear life, but still. I said to Toothless, "Let's go, bud!" And off we shot up in the sky followed by my friends. "Ok everyone. Fire everything you've got at him!" I told the others. "Toothless, Plasma balls!" I ordered Toothless, and he did as he was told. The others shot their own speacial attacks. We didn't even get a scar on it! It started firing it's fire like cannons. We dodged them easily. We had been training since the Screaming Death first showed up. I could hear my men battling with Dagger's armada. Snotlout and Fishlegs helped with the battle, while me, Astrid and the twins fight the Screaming Death. It was no use firing at it! It's too strong!

Meanwhile...

-------------

Dagger's P.O.V

-------------

Haha! My plan is working! Soon all of Berk will be destroyed and I will finally kill Hiccup and his useless pet dragon! I should thank Savage for risking his life but I won't! Haha! Who cares about him or my other men?!? This is all about ME! ME, ME AND ME!!! While battling I saw Hiccup and his pesking little friends flying in front of the Screaming Death. I wonder what they're up to?

--------------

Ruffnut's P.O.V

--------------

Hiccup just came up with a brilliant plan! I have no idea what brilliant means but it means something good right? Whatever! "Sure we can do that!" me and my brother shouted in unison. I hate it when we do that!

--------------

Tuffnut's P.O.V

--------------

Ugh! My sister is such an idiot! I'm so much smarter then her! I'm so brilliant! Whatever that means... Now we have to do this plan Hiccup just made. Oh man! I hate destroying cool stuff like the Screaming Death!

------------

Astrid's P.O.V

------------

Ok! Gotta get ready for this plan to make it work perfectly! And.... NOW!!! We shot all our speacial moves at the same time only more faster and stronger by putting some more power in the shot. We were actually hurting it! I can't believe we're hurting the Screaming Death! Now we're getting a bit closer to it. Hiccup jumped onto the dragon and stabbed the Screaming Death's eyes! It was so cool! Next it was my turn to stab it's body with my axe together with the twins. Lastly, Hiccup stabbed it's heart and it fell down to the ground. "NOOOOO!!!" yelled Dagger.

--------------

Snotlout's P.O.V

--------------

I heard Dagger screaming. "Hah! Take that you demented killer!" I yelled to him. Which I quickly regreted! Oh no! Now he's after me! He slashed his sword to my right but I quickly dodged it. I commanded Hookfang to fire at him. He finally listened to me for once! "Yay!" I screamed and everyone looked at me. "*Cough* I mean t-that's good..." I said shyly.

-------------

Fishlegs' P.O.V

-------------

"Meatlug, lava!" I said to my beloved dragon. Oooh she's so cute! I saw Dagger running to the sea because his pants were on fire. Haha! Serves him right! "Men! Fall back! Retreat! To the boats now!" Dagger yelled. YES! WE WON!

------------

Hiccup's P.O.V

------------

I saw Dagger running. WE WON!!! When we saw him leave with half of his army, I yelled, "VICTORY!!!" "YEAH!!!!" screamed all the vikings. Most of them are ingured but nothing serious. We have won this battle but, "This isn't over Hiccup! I will get my revenge!" Dagger yelled. I was quite worried now, but at least we won this battle the next one might be a whole lot tougher!

Hey guys! I am SUPER SORRY! My wifi was having some tecnical  diffeculties! I'm soooo sorry! Please forgive me! Ok and please vote, comment and share! Ok! Bye!

-httyd2lover