Chapter 6

Hey guys! Just like I said, I'm making another chapter today! I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!

------------

Hiccup's P.O.V

------------

I had chiefing to do today. Whoopee! Ughh! Now I understand why dad is always cranky! I met up with Astrid at the Great Hall. She saw me and waved. I waved back. She must have saw that I was tired because she asked me, "Hiccup? Are you okay? You don't look too well." I smiled at her kindness. "It's okay, it's just I'm so tired of chiefing. I don't even know if I can continue this for another five months! Everyday there's a problem! I just can't stand this," I replied. Astrid was kind enough to understand that she brought me a mug of soothing chamomile tea. Yup tea. We vikings found out about tea by accident actually. Me and Fishlegs were studying about Scouldrens one day. It shot it's boiling hot water at us, but we dodged it swiftly. It hit a flower bush behind us instead. Fishlegs drank a sample of the water that was on a leaf. So that's how we vikings invented tea! I thanked Astrid for helping me at times like this and continued chiefing. I was riding on Toothless to check the whole island. To my surprise, I saw a ships coming to Berk. I thought it was our ships, but when I went to look, I quickly regreted it. They were Bezerker ships. I told Toothless to fly faster. I just upgraded his fake tail. He flew so fast that the crew on the ship didn't notice us. I went to the Great Hall and anounced, "Everyone! Listen! I have just spotted 10 Bezerker ships coming this way! Please go and get ready for their attack! You may find new and improved weapons and armor in the forge! Bucket and Mulch, you two take and hide the children somewhere. The rest go and get your weapons and armor! Women may follow the children or stay and help us fight! Thank you!" After I finished, the vikings ran to the forge to get ready. I went home to get my sword Astrid gave me and my multi-purpose shield. I hoped on Toothless and went to get the others. When I arrived at the academy, they were already mounted on their dragons. I hope we will win this fight!

------------

Astrid's P.O.V

------------

After Hiccup said his speech, I hurried to get ready to fight! I geared up in my own armor and went to get my mother's axe that she gave to me. Hiccup joined us at the academy and we waited for the Bezerkers to come.

Hey sorry for another short chapter! I still have one last class. So I'm gonna be posting ANOTHER chapter later. So today you guys can enjoy three chapters! Ok like always, vote, comment and share! Bye!

-httyd2lover