Chapter 9

Hey guys! I'm SUPER SORRY for the late update of chapter 8! This chapter is gonna be more interesting! Trust me! Ok enjoy!

------------

Hiccup's P.O.V

------------

I couldn't stop thinking about what Dagger said. 'This isn't over Hiccup! I will get my revenge!' That sentance kept on ringing in my head everytime I try to forget. "Hiccup? Are you alright? Don't tell me your still thinking about what Dagger. It's been three weeks since that day! He's not going to attack anymore! What's he gonna do? He has no more ideas! His weapons are all blunt and can't be fixed anymore because he got killed by Dagger himself! He can't use anymore of his dragons because they all don't trust him anymore. His dragons left him too! He has no more other good strategies to attack Berk anymore!" yelled Astrid to me. "Ok Astrid. You convinced me. I'll stop thinking about it," I replied. "So what are you doing here? Isn't there training today?" I asked her. "No. Not today. I was worried about you, so I canceled todays lesson," she explained. "No, no, no. You didn't have to do that!" I replied. Even though I was upset that she canceled today's lesson, I was touched by her kindness. She has been so soft with me but with everyone else she still acts mean to them. "I had to Hiccup! I was so worried! You've been skipping a few meals, I don't see you riding on Toothless so often now and you've been ingnoring me for these couple weeks!" She screamed and started to burst into tears. I've never seen her cry before. I was shocked and felt a bit guilty. I went to give her a hug and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry if I sounded mad, it's just I'm worried of losing you or you losing me," I said softly. "Hiccup! That's so sweet of you to say!" She said in a sweet tone. She kissed me and invited me to go out flying for a while to clear my mind. It was almost sunset, so the sight was beautiful! Since Astrid left Stormfly at her house to rest, she rode with me. During the whole ride, she held on tight to me. 1. Because we were flying really really high then usual. 2. She just wanted to hug me. Awww. She is so cute! I wonder if dad got my letter?

-----------

Stoik's P.O.V

-----------

I was almost reaching the Island of Oderon. Finally! I've been sick of watching my men being sea sick almost all the time! I got a letter from Hiccup a few days ago. I have to hurry up this trip. It took me 2 months just to reach here! I couldn't believe Dagger decided to destroy Berk with the Screaming Death when I have left! That's low, even for him! He thinks Hiccup can't be a great leader like I am? Oh yeah right! He is good at leading! Wonder where he got that from! Hehe! So we have finally reached the island. My men went up to the docks and started kissing the ground. "Ehem?!?" I coughed. We vikings are not afraid of anything! They stood up and started unloading all the stuff. The chief, Faron, warmly greeted my men and I. "Welcome to Oderon my friends! Please, let my men carry your luggage!" He said. "Oh no! That won't be nessesary!" I replied with a deep laugh. "No, no! I insist!" He said. "Well if you insist. My men and I are really tired from traveling for so long," I replied a bit sleepily. "Ok then! Men!" He shouted. Five men came running and taking our luggage to where we'll be staying which is the chief's house. His house is bigger then all the other houses in his village. His house has twenty rooms, 15 bathrooms, a weaponry room and a HUGE kitchen filled with different kinds of food a viking would dream of! Meat, fish, fruits! You name it, he has it! Me and my men were admiring his mansion-like house. "I take it your impress? Well, this house is a thousand years old! My anssestors build this a long time ago, and it's still standing!" He said. He showed us our rooms. I got comfortable with my bed and used a candle for light to write Hiccup a letter.

-------------

Dagger's P.O.V

-------------

Useless Hiccup and his dumb dragon! Thanks to them my plan completely failed. Or did it? Hehe...Hahahahahaha!

Hey guys! So yeah that's it for this chapter but don't worry I'm posting another chapter today too! Ok like always, vote, comment and share! Bye!

-httyd2lover