Chapter 2

------------

Hiccup's P.O.V

------------

I woke up early the next morning. I could hear the Terrible Terrors singing by my rooftop. Excited and feeling fresh, I went downstairs for breakfast. To my surprise, Stoik, or as I refer to him as 'dad' was already at the table sipping some yak milk from his favourite mug. "Morning Dad!" I greeted him. "Good morning son!" he replied happily but sad at the same time. I asked him "What's wrong dad? It's such a beautiful day today!" I said happily. "I'm leaving Berk today for another island, son," "What's wrong? You leave Berk all the time. So how long are you gonna be away?" I asked. Stoik replied sadly "Six months," I choked on my yak milk I was drinking. "Six months?!? Why are you going to be gone for six months?!?" I shouted. "I'm leaving for the island of Oderon. It's really far away, son. While I'm gone I'm putting you incharge of the village." "WHAT?!?!?!?!?" I yelled. "Dad I can't take care of the whole village! What about the academy and training? What if Alvin or the Bezerkers attack us?!? What are we going to do if we don't train with our dragons?!?" I screamed. "Can't Astrid take care of the academy? She is second in charge. Gobber can continue making more weapons and armor in the ol' forge. The rest of your friends can watch out for the enemies if they come sailing here. And you and your friends can train at night, am I right?" suggested Stoik. "Fine. You win dad," I sighed. "I'll see you soon son. You won't even know I'm gone. Stay strong. Take good care of yourself!" "Ok. You too dad," and I waved him goodbye and went outside to meet Toothless waiting for me. "Come on bud. Let's get going to the academy," I said to Toothless. He replied with a growl and shot up into the sky.

Sooooo? How's my story going so far? Please vote and write a comment. I won't judge whatever you write. Ok bye!

-httyd2lover