Chapter 16

-------------

Dagger's P.O.V

-------------

We're almost at Berk! Finally! I'm so sick and tired of watching my army puke at the side of the ship! Ugh! Weaklings! Why do I even bother?!? They sleep instead of train, eat, get fatter and fatter. All except Savage... BUT he betrayed us! He betrayed me! "Faster men! I see Berk on the horizon!" I shouted. Watch out Berk! Here we come!

------------

Hiccup's P.O.V

------------

"Chief! Chief! *cough* I mean, Hiccup!" I heared someone called me. "Oh what is it, Bucket?" "Bezerker ships! On the horizon! Ahhhh! I'm so tired! Did you know I walk all the way here from -" "What?!?" I screamed interupting him. "What else did you see?" I asked while grabbing his shirt. "Ummm... well I saw the Blood Thirst tribe with them..." he replied. "What?!?!?!?!?" I screamed even louder. This wasn't in his plan!!! "Owww! Will ya stop screaming?!? It's hurtin' ma eardrums!" Bucket shouted. "Thanks Bucket. And um sorry!" I said while I let go of his shirt. I ran all the way to the town square. I found Astrid petting Stormfly's head. "Oh! Hey, Hiccup! What's going on wit-?" "THE BLOOD THIRST TRIBE IS HERE!!!" I shouted. "WHAT?!?!?!?" she screamed. "What in Thor's name are they doing here?!?!?" "Gee! I donno maybe to help the Bezerkers?!?!?" I shouted. "Oh don't you get sarcastic with me!" she said while putting her hands on her hip. "Ok! Ok!" I said while laughing. "What are we going to do Hiccup?" she asked me with a serious tone. (The Blood Thirst tribe is just a tribe like in Dragons 2 with Drago in it. So I call it Blood Thirst) "The Blood Thirst tribe has lots of weapons and... Drago!" I replied angrily. "Oh no! Not him! Alvin's twin! I completely forgot!" replied Astrid with frustration. (Yeah! Twin! Well, only in my story...) "I can't believe I'm saying this but... We need Alvin! I wish he wasn't dead!" I said. "You do? Do you?" said a mysterious but familier voice. We turned around and saw...

Hey guys! So... I updated my story! Yay! But it's so short... Boo! So, yeah! hope you enjoyed this chapter and like always comment, vote and share! And write in the comments who you think the voice belongs to. (But I think you smart readers can guess!) Amd thank you so much for 400+ readers! It means so much to me! That's it I guess. Gonna finish one last test tomorrow and I'll update another chapter! And sorry again for it being so short! I needed to update something for you guys! And PM me so we can talk about MH370's crash! I need a lot of help to solve this mystery! I just love mysteries like this! Bye!

-httyd2lover