Chapter 10

Hey guys! So I guess chapter 9 wasn't really interesting... Sorry. But this one will be good! Enjoy!

------------

Hiccup's P.O.V

------------

No, no, no!!! Astrid! I tried to catch her but I missed and she fell to her death! "ASTRID!!!" I screamed! 'Oh! It was just a dream! But why did it felt so real?' I thought. I was so worried that I went to check on Astrid. 'Oh thank goodness! She's safe!' I thought. I had to run all the way to her house. I left Toothless at my home. He woke up thanks to my screaming, but I told him to go back to sleep. I've been having this same dream over and over again for the past three days. What does it mean? Is Astrid going to die?!? No! I shouldn't think about that! I went home and went to sleep. But I couldn't. I was too worried about Astrid... "Roar!" Huh? Oh a Terrible Terror! And it has a letter attached to it's leg. "Thanks little fellow!" I thanked it, and gave it a smoked salmon. It gobbled it up and flew to sleep on my rooftop. The letter read:

Dear Hiccup,

Are you alright? Are you fine? Be careful! Dagger always, ALWAYS finds a plan to get whatever he wants. Watch your back! Me and the men, well I am fine. The rest are feeling sea sick. We have reached Oderon. Finally! We're staying in the chief's house. You remember Chief Faron right? And his son, Dillan and his wife, Laila. He's whole family says 'Hi' to you. Well, just two more months of staying here and I'm off!

Hope to see you sonner!

-Stoik the Vast

Well that was helpful! Now I need to take care of Berk and train?! Hmmm... I think I have an idea!

The next day...

"Hey Gobber!" I greeted him. "Oh! Hiccup! What a surprise! Welcome! Now, what can I do for you?" replied Gobber. "Well... I was wondering if you could give me some advice?" I said. "Oh sure! Now, what is it, lad?" He asked. "Well, I was wondering if you want or know someone who can take my place as temporary chief?" I questioned. His eyes widened. "Well, umm... You wouldn't want me to be it because of last time. So umm... Maybe? Gothie? (I'm not sure how to spell her name! Sorry if it's wrong!) She is wiser then us all!" Suggested Gobber. "You do have a point! Umm... Are you done with all the armor and weapons?" I asked. "Yes. Why?" He replied. "Well since not everyone understand Gothies' symbols, I thought you could help translating it?" I asked. "Sure thing, Hiccup! I'm quite bored anyways," he replied. "Great! Thanks Gobber!" I said and went off to tell Gothie the news. I knocked on her door. She opened the door and started writing some symbols. "Um... Sorry Gothie but I don't understand," I said, confused. She sigh and started writing in Berk's langguage/symbols. 'Why are you here, young Haddok?"  "Oh um... I was wondering if you could chief Berk for a while because I need to start training to defend Berk fron Dagger and his army," I replied. 'Oh, I see. Yes. I would be very happy to asist you! For how long must I be the chief?" She wrote. "Oh not long like maybe, a month or two? Is that ok?" I replied. 'Oh! It's no trouble at all young one." She wrote. "Thank you so much, Gothie!" I thanked her. "Um... By the way, can you tell me my future? I have been having nightmares for the past three days. About Astrid falling to her death." I asked. Gothie started waving her staff around me and she wrote...

Hey guys! Da da daa! That's it for chapter 10! Hoped you enjoyed it! Vote, comment and share. Ok! Bye!

-httyd2lover